Install Bravia engine
Originally Posted by sravan242
i have downloaded se xtreme tweak installer but i dont find any bravia engine apk file to install. can anyone help me to install it my LWW.
1. Just SE Extreme Tweak Installer program.
2. Enable USB debugging and connect to you computer
3. Program will respond (a few lines will be displayed below)
4. From drop down list, select Bravia Engine For All Sony Anroid Phone 2011 and X10
5. Click Install
6. Wait a few seconds, then disconnect phone and reboot it.
7. Check Display Settings
, you will find Mobile BRAVIA Engine
P.S. : No apk files needed to install java, bravia engine or megabass. Same procedure as above to install megabass and java. (These tweaks actually work)
Samsung Google NEXUS S (GT I-9020A)
Stock Android 4.1.1