Originally Posted by Klajnor
Mini step-by-step instruction:
0) Download and unpack archive to directory like c:\repair
1) Entering APX mode. Turn off phone. Hold Volume Up + Home buttons 10-15 second and plugin phone in usb port.
Install drivers from folder drivers in archive. After installing the device driver is defined as NVIDIA USB Boot-recovery driver for Mobile devices. It is mean that phone in APX mode.
You may try this method to enter APX mode: remove battery and unplug phone from PC. Hold Volumel Up + Home and plug phone to PC. Phone must be in APX mode now. Put buttery in phone.
2) Before do something do do nandroid backup. Copy it to PC.
Backup /efs to safe your IMEI.
3) Enter to APX mode, install driver and start GT-I9103.bat. If you have some errors - try again without rebooting phone. Or unplug-plug USB and try again.
Phone reboot in download mode.
4) Use Odin to flash ogiginal samsung ROM. I used сhinese ZCLA1 2.3.6. You must use PIT file to repartition file system of phone. p5.pit is on archive. If you try flash without PIT process will be fault.
5) When flashing finished load phone in recovery mode. Wipe /cache and try wipe /data.
Load android and format internal memory. Reboor in recovery mode again. Wipe all.
6) Now you have 100% work phone with custom counter equal zero, without yellow triangle and etc.
Take root and restore /efs to restore IMEI.
Take CWM, custom kernel and everything what you need.
PS I have about 2-3 hours to sure phone work normal. If you know in advance - can be done in 15-20 minutes.
Google translate of my instuction( russian to english):
its sad to say but i try this method but still no luck for me.
after done installing the driver its showing me this
NVIDIA USB Boot-recovery driver for Mobile devices
then i try to do your instruction but still doesn't get power or appearing something to LCD display.
any other solution please???