Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[18.12.2012][18 LANG][ONLINE][BUILD 8858] xda-devs Within Vanila 1.0

Tip us?

ilboy
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I'd like to change the CSC file, i'd like to put my mobile's operator csc...I8700OMNKH3, which i already have. How can i do that?
Thanks!

myjess
Old
(Last edited by myjess; 19th June 2012 at 08:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Someone's goota have a good backup / restore util?

I've only finished loading the apps onto v3.4 and now there's a v4.0 out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myjess For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hatuna
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by myjess View Post
Someone's goota have a good backup / restore util?

I've only finished loading the apps onto v3.4 and now there's a v4.0 out.
I suggest Multixapinstall.exe A very good tool if you like to flash roms often
Samsung Omnia 7 Dynamics v2.0 WP7.8 RTM
Samsung Galaxy SII i9100

unbenannt
Old
Thanks Meter 20
changelog of 4.0 ??

and battery-drain is much higher on mine with this ROM. i hardly can go 12 hours without need for a charging. with stock-rom i got 30+ hours.. with same use and almost same apps. what could be the problem?

is the thread-creator reading at all??

ceesheim
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 2071

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbenannt View Post
changelog of 4.0 ??

and battery-drain is much higher on mine with this ROM. i hardly can go 12 hours without need for a charging. with stock-rom i got 30+ hours.. with same use and almost same apps. what could be the problem?

is the thread-creator reading at all??
the thread creator is reading but the thread creator also has a privat life and a jop.
so it could be that the thread creator didn't had the time to replay to all the post in his thread.

the hottest geek girl in the world SassiBoB, SassyBoB, Sassy BoB, sassibob

Iron Fist !!!

XDA-Developers is all about Developers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceesheim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hatuna
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceesheim View Post
the thread creator is reading but the thread creator also has a privat life and a jop.
so it could be that the thread creator didn't had the time to replay to all the post in his thread.
Stop lying people, we all know that you, miro, ultrashot, cotulla, mwang, pdaimatejam, contable, jaxbot are all bots (Jaxbot even put that in his nickname
Samsung Omnia 7 Dynamics v2.0 WP7.8 RTM
Samsung Galaxy SII i9100
The Following User Says Thank You to hatuna For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

unbenannt
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceesheim View Post
is it too much to ask when a user wants a changelog of a new version? i bet you could have written that down in the same amount of time as you answered me back. and the 5 minutes you can not afford to visit your own thread with your own work to answer 1-2 questions from users who use your work? that is called support.. but nevermind. sorry for asking and visiting your thread and stealing your so-important time by even letting you read this response.

Holeblocker
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
is it too much to ask when a user wants a changelog of a new version? i bet you could have written that down in the same amount of time as you answered me back. and the 5 minutes you can not afford to visit your own thread with your own work to answer 1-2 questions from users who use your work? that is called support.. but nevermind. sorry for asking and visiting your thread and stealing your so-important time by even letting you read this response.
I feel that I'm 'entitled' to 'support' for this free and wonderful rom too!

daddyrazzy
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
R U for real, This is a free rom, is you read the tread u could see the "changelog"

POST 294 by Osso17

With permission to ceesheim xda-devs Omnia7 Tango V4.0:

16.06.2012_8Lang_V4.0_8779

Changelog:

New build 8779

Touch input is updated

Media apps updated

Bluetooth updated

Speech updated and some minor stuff

use the 5 minutes u used to writed that disrespectfull post and follow the thread!! read the post, there is a SEARCH button.

got the support you want?

Omnia 7 with latest from MiroLG and Contable

Flash-aholic & XDAddict
Thnx to MIROLG & CONTABLE for supporting my flash addiction
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddyrazzy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zyborg
Old
(Last edited by zyborg; 21st June 2012 at 12:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Default MAGLDR install: Please help

I now managed to get DFT_WPI_SAM1 working on a Win7x86 machine with installed WMDC and Samsung mobile USB drivers. On my Win7x64 rig, I got an annoying rapi.dll error - this is fortunately not showing up here.

But I am, however, still having problems with the MAGLDR thing... I still don't understand how it works... I was given the impression from previous posts that DFT_WPI_SAM1 would automatically install MAGLDR on my device during the process, but it keeps given me error about a missing USB connection, although I have the device connected and showing up connected on my pc. The phone is in Download mode.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help. Thank you.

UPDATE: NOW, I got: It was the DFT_MLI_SAM1 I had to install FIRST... This installs MAGLDR to my phone... NOW, I can use DFT_WPI_SAM1... Stupid me...
PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF MY POST HAS HELPED YOU IN SOME WAY. THANK YOU!
CURRENT DEVICES:
HTC One X - ROM: Maximus v8.0; RECOVERY: CWM 5.8.4; SPL: 3.14.401.20; RADIO: ?
Samsung Omnia 7 - ROM: 8773
HTC Hero - ROM: RCMix; RECOVERY: RA-hero-v1.7.0.1; SPL: 1.76.2007; RADIO: 63.18.55.06JU_6.35.09.26
SYMBIAN BLOWS!

The Following User Says Thank You to zyborg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]