[MOD][ICS][GB]UPDATED 26.05 Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper New Colors!!

Search This thread

reaper61616

Nov 23, 2010
Brodnica
i didnt get wat u said, im a newbie:rolleyes:
plz elaborate

and yes i have root.

Locate where are placed themes -> get one of them -> upload it -> give me the link to theme.

I'll reupload modded theme with changed colour of notification bar -> you'll copy modded theme to place where you get it from -> reboot -> try to use it -> if work, ok || if not work, give feedback and I'll try to make it work. :)

nixx-X1

Jan 9, 2009
Cologne
Locate where are placed themes -> get one of them -> upload it -> give me the link to theme.

I'll reupload modded theme with changed colour of notification bar -> you'll copy modded theme to place where you get it from -> reboot -> try to use it -> if work, ok || if not work, give feedback and I'll try to make it work. :)
Here are the files (theme + cosmicflow).

Somehow I couldn't install your themed version so I'm guessing this one will be slightly different.
I tried to alter the content myself, but wasn't able to replace the .png's and make it work again.. any suggestions?

reaper61616

Nov 23, 2010
Brodnica
Here are the files (theme + cosmicflow).

Somehow I couldn't install your themed version so I'm guessing this one will be slightly different.
I tried to alter the content myself, but wasn't able to replace the .png's and make it work again.. any suggestions?

Rooted phone? Go to: http://www.mediafire.com/?e4ah4qc6uhcb2hw and download.

Install like normall app. :)

Thanks to pel.89 and akiless1. :)

Copy attachment, reboot, choose blue theme :)

Attachments

• com.sonyericsson.bluetheme-1.apk
    932.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

vashish39

Jun 9, 2012
Lucknow
both files ( cosmicflow.apk & com.sonyericsson.bluetheme ) only exist when i install stock cosmic flow apk. they vanish wen i install the modded. apk!!!
m i doing anything wrong
and now both files dont even show wen i install stock cosmic flow apk

Last edited:

nixx-X1

Jan 9, 2009
Cologne
both files ( cosmicflow.apk & com.sonyericsson.bluetheme ) only exist when i install stock cosmic flow apk. they vanish wen i install the modded. apk!!!
m i doing anything wrong
and now both files dont even show wen i install stock cosmic flow apk

But apart of them being not there, does it work? :)

vashish39

Jun 9, 2012
Lucknow
no bro it is not working
i think i screwed something up,now wen i select a color from LW screen, only color of walpaper changes not the LED or background color in menu or music plyer, i have to select it from THEMES menu to do so.

also there is no "com.sonyericsson.bluethemes.apk" or any other color (like orange,black etc) in system/apps folder,which i think should be there:-(

nixx-X1

Jan 9, 2009
Cologne
no bro it is not working
i think i screwed something up,now wen i select a color from LW screen, only color of walpaper changes not the LED or background color in menu or music plyer, i have to select it from THEMES menu to do so.

also there is no "com.sonyericsson.bluethemes.apk" or any other color (like orange,black etc) in system/apps folder,which i think should be there:-(

The last part (no other colors themes) i also wondered about, but didn't look into further.

But as for the colors of the LED, background etc, these are only set when selecting it from the Themes menu.
Only changing the liveWallpaper doesn't change the color of the leds/background as it's only a wallpaper, not a whole theme.

Haven't installed the customized file (don't want it) so not sure what's changed in it.

Eitherway > changing wallpaper including LEDs & Menu's colors is only via Themes.

vashish39

Jun 9, 2012
Lucknow
The last part (no other colors themes) i also wondered about, but didn't look into further.

But as for the colors of the LED, background etc, these are only set when selecting it from the Themes menu.
Only changing the liveWallpaper doesn't change the color of the leds/background as it's only a wallpaper, not a whole theme.

Haven't installed the customized file (don't want it) so not sure what's changed in it.

Eitherway > changing wallpaper including LEDs & Menu's colors is only via Themes.

earlier it used to change whole theme wen i select LW, but its not a big problm i think.

wat i only want is some new color for themes ( not just the wallpaper), i wish there was some easy way:-/

nixx-X1

Jan 9, 2009
Cologne
earlier it used to change whole theme wen i select LW, but its not a big problm i think.

wat i only want is some new color for themes ( not just the wallpaper), i wish there was some easy way:-/

Are you sure? As far as I can recall it never changed a theme by only changing the LiveWallpaper. either ways.. it fixed now.

you can look here on XDA for theme rebuilding threads, pretty sure if you spend some time you can learn it on your own.

Weild Hayn

Jul 26, 2012
Wallpaper not working properly

Hi, I'm a user of galaxy s2 i9100G...
It seems the wallpaper does not have a background light behind those 'waves' and it doesn't move when I scroll.
I've tried it on the international i9100 variant and it works perfectly fine, both with stock and custom rom
Also, its extremely laggy on my phone.
Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-07-26-22-05-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-07-26-22-05-29.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 117

Top Liked Posts