[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stutzmason

Aug 2, 2008
Killeen
O U theme

HEre is an Oklahoma Sooner theme by request .... same thing ...unzip, copy to windows , overwrite all files ... turn touchflo back on .... edit the xml to your liking ... i don't use eveything so some of it is commented out ....enjoy

stutzmason

Aug 2, 2008
Killeen
OU theme

can you do a oklahoma sooners one? i know im gonna get flamed for this one from the texas folks. and im right here in UT country! GO OU!!

as requested ...I'm an old school guy so I like the olderschool looking things ... not as flashy as some but it say I LOVE OU. I'll probably get flamed if anyone finds out that a UT fan(me) made an OU theme... anyway it on the thread ...

Quay

phantomy2g

Jul 3, 2008
WOW..... Not everyones skins are just recoloring.... But I guess thats your opinion!

ur right i love ur skins and originality this was not pointed at u or anyone else that actually puts some thought and effort into coming up with the many great themes... sorry if anyone with some skill got offended but i call a spade a spade it just is what it is

Last edited:

phantomy2g

Jul 3, 2008
Comments like these make you realize who the real kid is. :rolleyes:

the fact that u took time to respond shows u didnt realize the point of me even writing it, but like a child u couldnt have enuff discipline to hold back from throwing a shot, now that is ur opinion as an adult we are all entitled to that at least in america

Last edited:

faifai9394

Apr 22, 2008
I have installed the version 18 m2d and having problem with themes. First of all I have win 6.1 htc wwe and nothign else. All I did was disable touch flo, install cab and enable touch flo then reset. After the reset, it always went back to the default m2d theme or something it can even start touch flo, can anyone help?
by the way I am installing Blue Void by kulet78 theme

mario23

Nov 13, 2007
South Fla
the fact that u took time to respond shows u didnt realize the point of me even writing it, but like a child u couldnt have enuff discipline to hold back from throwing a shot, now that is ur opinion as an adult we are all entitled to that at least in america

Man I don't know who your so mad at that you have to come on here unsolicited and be disrespectful. I think its great what everyone is doing here...from the smaller projects to the more intricate work. Your initial statement must have been directed at someone and it appears you felt like dissing someone because their work wasn't large scale enough for you???
If you can do it...go ahead and put themes up.
If you don't like it...just go away...

bjoern-baer

Sep 1, 2008
I've got the same problem ... tried to install "Touchflo 3D Skin" but after soft reset touch flo doesn't work (despite the "click here to start touch flo" message).

:confused::confused::confused:

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Only going to say it once...

This is a good thread and it doesn't need to be filled with bickering back and forth.

If you don't have anything productive to say, don't post here.

If I find any more post on here of people fighting between each other I am going to hand out immediate bans.

This is your first and last warning.

kron2

Mar 30, 2008
HD Theme

I don't know how many harley Davidson fanes are here but here is a theme I put to gather would of liked to add more to it but going on to a new theme this is what I have the theme is built on black skin by twolf
HDTHEME.png

Attachments

• HD.zip
    683 KB · Views: 2,868

gold_sprinter

Dec 14, 2007
I created this two different sports themes for anybody that wants them.

Screen16copy.jpg

I used James' m2d theme as a base for the Cowboys theme and made a few adjustments. So thanks to james for the original design.

The longhorns theme was created from the default theme and worked from there. However i still used the digits from James so credit to him on the digital clock.

I included the htchomesettings.xml file and its adjusted to use beyondinvisibles weather images.

UT theme: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXF6PYPJ
Cowboys: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4N3QALL7

Both files are m2dct format to use with m2d theme customizer with theme preview. If somebody can do cabs for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Nice themes....Just too bad you didn't make one of a real team!!

Just kidding I really like them, keep up the good work

GODZSON

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 2, 2007
Boynton Beach
Sport Themes

I see there alot of liking into the sport themes.. Nice!! I truly am enjoying the fellowship and creativity in here, An idea for those that have 2 favorite teams should use my "Godzson Mod" this way you enjoy 2 themes example, UM & Miami Heat..

Thx to all contributing, Have a blessed weekend!

joykanani

Feb 6, 2008
Hawaii
OU theme...

HEre is an Oklahoma Sooner theme by request .... same thing ...unzip, copy to windows , overwrite all files ... turn touchflo back on .... edit the xml to your liking ... i don't use eveything so some of it is commented out ....enjoy

I'm in HEAVEN! Thanks for this awesome theme. I don't have half the talent that all of you have here, nor the patience to create my own!

MAHALO!
(thank you)

151jcolon

Jun 27, 2008
GODZSON mucho gusto espero estes bien, tengo una pregunta, que necesito para crear mis propios theme, que programa? me gustaria poder contribuir tambien

stutzmason

Aug 2, 2008
Killeen
Coca Cola theme

Here is a coca cola theme ...i am a coke fanatic .... just unzip .... turn off touchflo ...copy to your windows folder ... overwrite all files ... edit the xml to your liking .... enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you working on 007 theme:eek:

ya , my 1st so its taking sum time lol, shud be ready in 3 days or so
    Ok, I rebuilt all my skins and clocks to the M2DC theme format. :D

To use, extract the zips and place the .TSK's on the My Documents or Windows folder and the .M2DCT's on the app theme folder.
    Since I installed M2DC_v0.8.111 on my storage card its \Storage Card\Program Files\M2DC\Themes, if you install on the ROM, then its in \Program Files\M2DC\Themes.
    You can change your themes to this format easilly too, just place all the files and xml (if needed) in one zip and rename it to .M2DCT... :)

If you update your theme to a .M2DCT format please PM me with your post link so that I can update the first post.

:confused::confused: i thought M2DC_v0.8.111 takes care off all the files and where they should go. so what is the advantage of the new format when I have to place the files again manual. No critic just dont understand.

Also what is .tsk and .scheme doing ?
    Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar

News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila
    081010084321347602594351.jpg

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
    If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
    Awsome skin! I am going to download despite my theme issuses

Good, Good work!
    Can someone make a Star Wars theme? With all the geeks in here, I can't believe we don't have one yet. It would great to have one. Thanks.

i concurr..

im a major star wars geek..got the tats to prove it..lol