FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Guide] ICS for All htc holiday

339 posts
Thanks Meter: 50

By mohamed_moscow, Senior Member on 22nd April 2012, 10:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th June 2012, 11:42 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed_moscow

it deepened on which rom are you using, you have to manually add apns of your network.
it doesn`t have anything with the S-OFF and update to ICS.

i guess that make sense now; after i installed the ics and checked the network settings on apns, theres nothing there. i was able to notice the diff coz prior to doing this whole procedure, i did a nandroid backup to my ext sd card. so i was able to do a restore to my old rom. there i noticed the rogers network listed to apns.
i'd love to give this a shot one more time, but... yesterday i made a mess :/
i thought maybe relocking my bootloader and start your whole process again would fix the whole network thing but still didnt. so when i was about to install the cwm to recover again to my backed up rom, i wasnt able to UNLOCK anymore...
good thing i have the official rogers ruu downloaded to fix everthing, but not only i lose root access to my phone, my bootloader is stock on relocked
its still s off tho, but i cant UNLOCK it anymore using the unlock.bin command from htcdev.
would you be able to help me out... i'd gladly appreciate your help.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread