Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][07.05.12] SRKI's AOKP Beta 3 - Milestone 5 [Fast|Batterylife|BT|wifi|init.d]

OP Srkineo

20th June 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #251  
Thanks Meter: 11

129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydegeneration

I'm kind of desperate so I relocked my bootloader in order to use SUS repair or PCC's but still no luck. SUS is telling me I have the latest software and PCC is telling me that there is no available software for my phone to be repaired. This **** blows, dude... ugh.

I'm trying to get support from the forum in the Sony community site but they haven't replied yet.

Thank you so much though. hopefully I'll get this fixed.

Try to format your uSD card.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
20th June 2012, 02:39 AM   |  #252  
Recognized Contributor
Flag newcastle upon tyne
Thanks Meter: 3,894

4,760 posts
Donate to Me
More
Flash ftf man what u even thinking asking Sony lol or using PC companion or repair program
Get ftf flashed n that will be that what problem are you facing with your port
Last edited by kormatoes; 20th June 2012 at 04:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kormatoes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2012, 11:11 AM   |  #253  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,988

3,450 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes

Flash ftf man what u even thinking asking Sony lol or using PC companion or repair program
Get ftf flashed n that will be that what problem are you facing with your port

I think he tried to just flash the ftf's with flashtool and he still has issues with FCs...and in this case Sony recommends repairing the device using PCC or SUS.

Thanks for all your help with porting AOKP to the RAY. I don't think the FC issues is related to the porting....the only "open" issue that I know about on the Ray port is related to bluetooth, and that seems to be limited to passing music.

Speaking of music....I fell out of my chair when I saw you telling someone that your boot audio is 2Pac's T.L. ....you know damn well it is lagy gaga's Bad Romance
20th June 2012, 05:47 PM   |  #254  
Thanks Meter: 58

146 posts
I tried little port AOKP b39 from neo section to my ray.. Everything is OK except camera's flash light is not working. What I missed?
20th June 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #255  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction

3,450 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OatnezrA

I tried little port AOKP b39 from neo section to my ray.. Everything is OK except camera's flash light is not working. What I missed?

maybe from system/lib: libcameralight.so
20th June 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #256  
Thanks Meter: 13

112 posts
I think I've tried everything by now: fomatting my phone (data, cache, system, sdcard, sd-ext) and flashing a new rom and firmware (with flashtool). I still keep getting FCs and system reboots. It's pretty bad. I'm probably like that one dude with that owns that one phone that is risky to try custom roms with. At this point, I'm not sure if I should send it to a sony service center for repair or just sell it for parts.

Again, thanks everyone for the tips and help.
21st June 2012, 11:22 AM   |  #257  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction

3,450 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydegeneration

I think I've tried everything by now: fomatting my phone (data, cache, system, sdcard, sd-ext) and flashing a new rom and firmware (with flashtool). I still keep getting FCs and system reboots. It's pretty bad. I'm probably like that one dude with that owns that one phone that is risky to try custom roms with. At this point, I'm not sure if I should send it to a sony service center for repair or just sell it for parts.

Again, thanks everyone for the tips and help.

This is making me sad.....can you try to set your max cpufreq to 806 (or closest value depending on the kernel you are running. If you can change the governor try conservative.
The Following User Says Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2012, 05:27 PM   |  #258  
Thanks Meter: 13

112 posts
good news
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmpm

This is making me sad.....can you try to set your max cpufreq to 806 (or closest value depending on the kernel you are running. If you can change the governor try conservative.

Dude, I managed somehow to get my phone in a decent state. First I flashed FXP125 because it sure is smoother than stock sony roms and i dont get as many FCs. Then I used RAM Manager Pro and selected the "hard multitasking" profile. then i went on developer options and selected background process limit: "at most 3 processes". Then fixed permissions with the ROM Manager app.

I definitely have a hardware issue, and apparently stock CPU settings won't do anymore, so I figured lowering my cpu frequency and conservative governor won't help so I jacked up the frequency to 1.3GHz with interactive governor and now my phone is thankfully in a pretty decent state. I have a bit of a battery drain problem but I don't mind it at all
Last edited by mydegeneration; 21st June 2012 at 05:31 PM.
21st June 2012, 06:20 PM   |  #259  
Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,168

2,699 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OatnezrA

Send me ur Ported ROM... Its funny I couldnt port it and got stuck in bootloop with my own guide I made..... but ur ROM might help..

Flash LED light is easy to fix... u have to copy replace entire system/usr folder from Stock 4.0.4 ROM... infact usr/semc/camera folder will also do if u have replaced other files already...
21st June 2012, 07:04 PM   |  #260  
Flag Suroboyo cok!
Thanks Meter: 162

376 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor

Send me ur Ported ROM... Its funny I couldnt port it and got stuck in bootloop with my own guide I made..... but ur ROM might help..

Flash LED light is easy to fix... u have to copy replace entire system/usr folder from Stock 4.0.4 ROM... infact usr/semc/camera folder will also do if u have replaced other files already...

I really hope you continue your work in aokp, jj.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, ray
Previous Thread Next Thread