Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 49,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][07.05.12] SRKI's AOKP Beta 3 - Milestone 5 [Fast|Batterylife|BT|wifi|init.d]

Tip us?
 
muz2000
Old
#251  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 129
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydegeneration View Post
I'm kind of desperate so I relocked my bootloader in order to use SUS repair or PCC's but still no luck. SUS is telling me I have the latest software and PCC is telling me that there is no available software for my phone to be repaired. This **** blows, dude... ugh.

I'm trying to get support from the forum in the Sony community site but they haven't replied yet.

Thank you so much though. hopefully I'll get this fixed.
Try to format your uSD card.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA
 
kormatoes
Old
(Last edited by kormatoes; 20th June 2012 at 03:42 AM.)
#252  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3887
Posts: 4,727
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: newcastle upon tyne ne5

 
DONATE TO ME
Flash ftf man what u even thinking asking Sony lol or using PC companion or repair program
Get ftf flashed n that will be that what problem are you facing with your port
The Following User Says Thank You to kormatoes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
justmpm
Old
#253  
justmpm's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2347
Posts: 2,986
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Jumpston Junction
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes View Post
Flash ftf man what u even thinking asking Sony lol or using PC companion or repair program
Get ftf flashed n that will be that what problem are you facing with your port
I think he tried to just flash the ftf's with flashtool and he still has issues with FCs...and in this case Sony recommends repairing the device using PCC or SUS.

Thanks for all your help with porting AOKP to the RAY. I don't think the FC issues is related to the porting....the only "open" issue that I know about on the Ray port is related to bluetooth, and that seems to be limited to passing music.

Speaking of music....I fell out of my chair when I saw you telling someone that your boot audio is 2Pac's T.L. ....you know damn well it is lagy gaga's Bad Romance
 
OatnezrA
Old
#254  
OatnezrA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 146
Join Date: Mar 2012
I tried little port AOKP b39 from neo section to my ray.. Everything is OK except camera's flash light is not working. What I missed?
 
justmpm
Old
#255  
justmpm's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2347
Posts: 2,986
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Jumpston Junction
Quote:
Originally Posted by OatnezrA View Post
I tried little port AOKP b39 from neo section to my ray.. Everything is OK except camera's flash light is not working. What I missed?
maybe from system/lib: libcameralight.so
 
mydegeneration
Old
#256  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 112
Join Date: Apr 2012
I think I've tried everything by now: fomatting my phone (data, cache, system, sdcard, sd-ext) and flashing a new rom and firmware (with flashtool). I still keep getting FCs and system reboots. It's pretty bad. I'm probably like that one dude with that owns that one phone that is risky to try custom roms with. At this point, I'm not sure if I should send it to a sony service center for repair or just sell it for parts.

Again, thanks everyone for the tips and help.
 
justmpm
Old
#257  
justmpm's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2347
Posts: 2,986
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Jumpston Junction
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydegeneration View Post
I think I've tried everything by now: fomatting my phone (data, cache, system, sdcard, sd-ext) and flashing a new rom and firmware (with flashtool). I still keep getting FCs and system reboots. It's pretty bad. I'm probably like that one dude with that owns that one phone that is risky to try custom roms with. At this point, I'm not sure if I should send it to a sony service center for repair or just sell it for parts.

Again, thanks everyone for the tips and help.
This is making me sad.....can you try to set your max cpufreq to 806 (or closest value depending on the kernel you are running. If you can change the governor try conservative.
The Following User Says Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mydegeneration
Old
(Last edited by mydegeneration; 21st June 2012 at 04:31 PM.)
#258  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 112
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default good news

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmpm View Post
This is making me sad.....can you try to set your max cpufreq to 806 (or closest value depending on the kernel you are running. If you can change the governor try conservative.
Dude, I managed somehow to get my phone in a decent state. First I flashed FXP125 because it sure is smoother than stock sony roms and i dont get as many FCs. Then I used RAM Manager Pro and selected the "hard multitasking" profile. then i went on developer options and selected background process limit: "at most 3 processes". Then fixed permissions with the ROM Manager app.

I definitely have a hardware issue, and apparently stock CPU settings won't do anymore, so I figured lowering my cpu frequency and conservative governor won't help so I jacked up the frequency to 1.3GHz with interactive governor and now my phone is thankfully in a pretty decent state. I have a bit of a battery drain problem but I don't mind it at all
 
jjdoctor
Old
#259  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4149
Posts: 2,690
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rawalpindi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by OatnezrA View Post
I tried little port AOKP b39 from neo section to my ray.. Everything is OK except camera's flash light is not working. What I missed?
Send me ur Ported ROM... Its funny I couldnt port it and got stuck in bootloop with my own guide I made..... but ur ROM might help..

Flash LED light is easy to fix... u have to copy replace entire system/usr folder from Stock 4.0.4 ROM... infact usr/semc/camera folder will also do if u have replaced other files already...



PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
 
Ridho1
Old
#260  
Ridho1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 375
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Suroboyo cok!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor View Post
Send me ur Ported ROM... Its funny I couldnt port it and got stuck in bootloop with my own guide I made..... but ur ROM might help..

Flash LED light is easy to fix... u have to copy replace entire system/usr folder from Stock 4.0.4 ROM... infact usr/semc/camera folder will also do if u have replaced other files already...
I really hope you continue your work in aokp, jj.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk 2

Tags
aokp, ray
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes