Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[CASE] Tourmate Scrub Hard Shield Faceplate...

1st June 2012, 11:49 AM |#11  
JohnZS's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
That is one nice looking case
Let me know how you get along with your UK order Laney
John
 
 
1st June 2012, 01:18 PM |#12  
LaneyEFC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 101
 
522 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnZS

That is one nice looking case
Let me know how you get along with your UK order Laney
John

Will do mate, just put me order on

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
14th June 2012, 11:55 PM |#13  
LaneyEFC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 101
 
522 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Finally arrived and i am pretty disappointed! I ordered it because of the seperate holes for both lens and flash but it has come with just the one hole and looks out of allign

And it will probably cost me more to send it back than the item actually cost!

So overall i am very disappointed!

Don't get me wrong though, the case looks very nice on the white one x and feels very nice also!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-06-14 23.47.08.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	1130521   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	223
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	1130522  
Last edited by LaneyEFC; 15th June 2012 at 01:02 AM.
15th June 2012, 09:09 AM |#14  
tksc23's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Tainan
Thanks Meter: 6
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Ouch, sorry to hear that, I would at least send them an email with pics and see what they say. It's clearly two separate holes in their official photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyEFC

Finally arrived and i am pretty disappointed! I ordered it because of the seperate holes for both lens and flash but it has come with just the one hole and looks out of allign

And it will probably cost me more to send it back than the item actually cost!

So overall i am very disappointed!

Don't get me wrong though, the case looks very nice on the white one x and feels very nice also!

15th June 2012, 10:28 AM |#15  
LaneyEFC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 101
 
522 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tksc23

Ouch, sorry to hear that, I would at least send them an email with pics and see what they say. It's clearly two separate holes in their official photos.

yeah i have done so
15th June 2012, 10:00 PM |#16  
nikzDHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,197
 
4,461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
I've got the same case but like the OP two holes, unless they've changed it since? Ordered mine from Obo as well but this was 4 weeks ago.
20th June 2012, 11:57 AM |#17  
LaneyEFC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 101
 
522 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
I sent them pictures to obostore, and they have said sorry about the inconvenience and they have offered me a half refund or for me to send the item back for a replacement
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes