OP dwitherell

20th June 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #1601  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,059

4,067 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by stebomurkn420

Is there a CWM .zip to go back to full stock ep4, or is Odin our only option... I've never came across a CWM flashable stock image but man that would be awesome. I'm sure recovery is an issue though... lol... thanks...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

Is this what you are looking for?
The Following User Says Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2012, 03:40 PM   |  #1602  
Thanks Meter: 27

245 posts
More
I posted a couple of pages ago an issue in which older downloads would pop up on the notification bar every time I downloaded something new.
It turns out that Dolphin HD is the problem; therefore, to resolve this issue all you need to do is clear the download list on the Dolphin browser.

20th June 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #1603  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,059

4,067 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalilcr

I posted a couple of pages ago an issue in which older downloads would pop up on the notification bar every time I downloaded something new.
It turns out that Dolphin HD is the problem; therefore, to resolve this issue all you need to do is clear the download list on the Dolphin browser.

Nice! I did a little digging on this in regards to the stock browser as well - and I was able to recreate the download notification after reboot issue shrike1978 pointed out. My guess is this has to do with the DLCrutch.apk that allows for downloading of file types that the stock browser would otherwise not allow, but I'm not certain. I'll take a more thorough crack at figuring out what's going on at some point.
The Following User Says Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #1604  
Flag Lake Tapps, Some where in the Pacific NW

164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romsRfun

So I a have a weird problem. My signal level jumps about 30 dB up and down all day long in 3g mode and 4G. What could be the culprit? Already did batt pull and sim pull.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Today my signal isn't going all wonky om me. I'm guessing that Verizon was tinkering with their towers. I dunno... Weird.

21st June 2012, 05:15 AM   |  #1605  
Flag Glassboro
Thanks Meter: 457

831 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romsRfun

Today my signal isn't going all wonky om me. I'm guessing that Verizon was tinkering with their towers. I dunno... Weird.

Yeah, I'm getting horrible signal as lately too.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium
21st June 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #1606  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 51

542 posts
More
It's probably due to Verizon's network expansion, set to activate today (the 21st). They're adding 46 new markets and expanding coverage in 22 markets.

http://news.verizonwireless.com/news...12-06-19o.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarateExplosion6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #1607  

245 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell

Nice! I did a little digging on this in regards to the stock browser as well - and I was able to recreate the download notification after reboot issue shrike1978 pointed out. My guess is this has to do with the DLCrutch.apk that allows for downloading of file types that the stock browser would otherwise not allow, but I'm not certain. I'll take a more thorough crack at figuring out what's going on at some point.

Thank you again, its not a major issue, but it becomes annoying since I have about 60 files downloaded, and it looks funny whenever all of those pop up at once on the notification bar.
Erasing the Dolphin HD download list resolves the issue when downloading a new file, but the reboot notification still happens every once in a while.
22nd June 2012, 01:26 AM   |  #1608  
Thanks Meter: 137

505 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell

Is this what you are looking for?

Yuuup... I thought i had seen a thread for this just couldn't find it... Thank you very much DWITH...

22nd June 2012, 08:35 AM   |  #1609  
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,253

3,468 posts
More
Oops I did it again ...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
22nd June 2012, 02:11 PM   |  #1610  
Thanks Meter: 17

140 posts
Do you guys have any problem with your phones slowing down? Mine seems to become slow and laggy after 3 days or so. I'm running Tweaked v2.1 full ROM w/PBJ (tonsit) EXT4 conversion CWM upgraded from v2.0...

Any recommendation on fixing it?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread