FORUMS

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

Google’s “Longest Day Deals” Offers Up $0.99 Cent Apps For One-Day Only

1,062 posts
Thanks Meter: 246
 
By jcbofkc, Senior Member on 20th June 2012, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
From TmoNews...

Help Google mark the summer solstice with their “Longest Day Deals,” a promotion reducing several popular Android apps all the way down to $0.99. Highlights include NBA Jam, Grand Theft Auto III, Draw Something, Shazam Encore, Mass Effect: Infiltrator, and more. Better act quickly as this is a one-day-only deal so don’t waste any time thinking about picking these up, just grab them before the sun sets.
The Following User Says Thank You to jcbofkc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th June 2012, 11:12 PM |#2  
KRAZYADROIDMASTER's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
21st June 2012, 06:50 PM |#3  
partylikeaninjastar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
They had a few decent music albums worth a purchase. It's a shame I can no longer use Google Music on my phone, though, since I've flashed too many ROMs without first being warned that I wouldn't be able to re-authorize my device after too many flashes. I'm going to have to put those on my phone the old fashioned way.

I didn't see much for apps worth purchasing, though, but I did get Mass Effect.
21st June 2012, 08:08 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by partylikeaninjastar

They had a few decent music albums worth a purchase. It's a shame I can no longer use Google Music on my phone, though, since I've flashed too many ROMs without first being warned that I wouldn't be able to re-authorize my device after too many flashes. I'm going to have to put those on my phone the old fashioned way.

I didn't see much for apps worth purchasing, though, but I did get Mass Effect.

They lifted that restriction after public outcry...I blew away all my old phones listed. No idea if it's still disabled, but it was a few weeks ago.
21st June 2012, 09:31 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I got GTA3 and NBA JAm
21st June 2012, 09:37 PM |#6  
DJLamontagneIII's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mom's Basement
Thanks Meter: 3,984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawdlike

I got GTA3 and NBA JAm

2 great games

Sent from my LG-G2x using Tapatalk 2
22nd June 2012, 01:24 AM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLamontagneIII

2 great games

Sent from my LG-G2x using Tapatalk 2

Now just got to wait until Monday when I can get on wifi and download the additional stuff needed.

Sent From Your Mom's Room
22nd June 2012, 06:08 PM |#8  
partylikeaninjastar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyth3

They lifted that restriction after public outcry...I blew away all my old phones listed. No idea if it's still disabled, but it was a few weeks ago.

Dude, thanks so much for that heads up! I just checked my account and it looks like they removed the 4/year limit for deauthorizing devices. Guess I'll put Google Music back on my phone!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes