[ROM][SEP.11][SENSE 4]InsertCoin Evolution v2.40 |STABLE|FAST|APM|EQS|TWEAKS

Search This thread

RACLB

Feb 11, 2008
Beirut
So what. I haven't updated the rom in 2 weeks and you already consider it dead?.
There is no android 4.04 for ville c.

Besides mentioned bugs I don't have any on a european sensation.

Also ill update the rom when there is a new base out and I have the time. I work a full day job, I have a family I need to spent time with so its not my sole purpose to keep ppl with itchy fingers happy.

You don't like the ads on the website?. Sorry nothing I can do . In the end you get the rom for free, the support for free, requests filled for free. So all you have to do is bare with some ads.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Take it easy Baad.... We only miss you jumping around.... ;)

dadanepal

Mar 26, 2010
Can anyone tell me how to enable Swype. I have done it many times before but for the life of can't figure it out in this Rom

Sent from my Sensation Z710e using XDA

dansoh

Dec 11, 2006
Can anyone tell me how to enable Swype. I have done it many times before but for the life of can't figure it out in this Rom

Hi,

Have you downloaded, installed? If yes, then go to Settings, Language & Keyboard, make sure Swype is On. Now when in eg Messaging, and the keypad appears, pull down the notifications and make sure the Select input method is Swype. Change if need to. Thats how you enable it.

Hope it helps

Reactions: dadanepal

huy_lonewolf

Mar 5, 2012
Singapore
Anyone knows how to take a screenshot of the lockscreen with this ROM? I am running version 2.0 of this ROM with faux v7 kernel and the only way I know to take screenshot is to select "take screenshot" from the Power menu. All other traditional methods such as Power + Home, Power + Volume Down don't work any more.

G-L-T

Oct 24, 2010
Hamm
twitter.com
Anyone knows how to take a screenshot of the lockscreen with this ROM? I am running version 2.0 of this ROM with faux v7 kernel and the only way I know to take screenshot is to select "take screenshot" from the Power menu. All other traditional methods such as Power + Home, Power + Volume Down don't work any more.

Push the menu button -longpress- and u can make a screenshot from all what u want :D
If it not works go in to IC Tweaks and select an button for making screenshots - u can choise between longpress home, menu ...buttons - .

Regards
GLT

Sent from my Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA

Reactions: huy_lonewolf

huy_lonewolf

Mar 5, 2012
Singapore
Push the menu button -longpress- and u can make a screenshot from all what u want :D
If it not works go in to IC Tweaks and select an button for making screenshots - u can choise between longpress home, menu ...buttons - .

Regards
GLT

Sent from my Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using XDA

Thanks, but I hope you have tried all that with the lockscreen since no buttons (beside power and volume rocker) work in the lockscreen. Long-pressing all the capacitive buttons won't work, so I am still looking for another way to take screenshot of the lockscreen.

Bytemen

May 13, 2009
Thanks, but I hope you have tried all that with the lockscreen since no buttons (beside power and volume rocker) work in the lockscreen. Long-pressing all the capacitive buttons won't work, so I am still looking for another way to take screenshot of the lockscreen.

Easy way it is, long press power key... Use option screenshoot out of menue...

Ups, that don't work out of lockscreen, sorry...

Gesendet von meinem Sensation Z710e mit Tapatalk 2

Ditamae

Oct 30, 2010

The app ShootMe will do it. Here you go.

crit71

Jul 13, 2010
Chopwell, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Good Afternoon Dr. Baad.......Loving your work bro. One thing though.....your link in the OP takes you to One X roms. I aint no noob, but I did D/L your most recent One X rom and tried to install it on my Sensation :silly:

I know I should've been concentrating more.......but I got three little kids. :eek:

umd

Jul 9, 2010
I'm having a weird problem since the earlier versions.

Sometimes, after I unlock the phone I see that browser started it self even if I didn't touch anything.

Did anyone find a fix for that?

grahamkdt

Jan 15, 2007
Cheshire, UK
Scroll!

Good Afternoon Dr. Baad.......Loving your work bro. One thing though.....your link in the OP takes you to One X roms. I aint no noob, but I did D/L your most recent One X rom and tried to install it on my Sensation :silly:

I know I should've been concentrating more.......but I got three little kids. :eek:

It doesn't link to Baad's OneX ROM's, it links to all Baad's ROM's... it just so happens that it lists them in date order so his latest work shows up first (which happens to be the OneX).

Scroll down and you'll find the Sensation ROM's. You may have to go to older posts though ;)

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
tether is almost fixed. thanks to show-p and pkmn team. i'll see about the rest of the bugs like upside down camera, chrome keyboard fix and hdmi.

Now if we manage to fix everything rom version will be bumped to 3.x and it will come to finished version.

Finished version because my wife's sensation got nicked, so for obvious reasons i cant continue working without a device.

I will rely on m0narx and shnizon work for those fixes but there is a limit on how much a dude can kang.

DieAbrissbirne

Feb 19, 2010
Dortmund
tether is almost fixed. thanks to show-p and pkmn team. i'll see about the rest of the bugs like upside down camera, chrome keyboard fix and hdmi.

Now if we manage to fix everything rom version will be bumped to 3.x and it will come to finished version.

Finished version because my wife's sensation got nicked, so for obvious reasons i cant continue working without a device.

I will rely on m0narx and shnizon work for those fixes but there is a limit on how much a dude can kang.

I can't say how happy I'am to see, that WIFI-Tether ist going to be finally fixed :good:
Great work team!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yet another sense 4 rom
    based on Ville RUU by Football (THANKS!)

Thanks to TripNRaVeR, mdeejay, shnizlon, show-p1984, leedroid, capy, robocik, j4n87, m0narx and every chef, dev, mod, hacker, advanced user

- hdmi out
    Hi guys,
    Mms fixed
    Working on hw acc. And tether
    Fixes!

Check the attaches for fixes:

Fix for Insercoin Evolution 1.3

v1.3-1
    - fixes volume steps in tweaks. - props nono2lozere
    v1.3-2
    - fixes mms - when trying to save message on phone says "insert card" - props capychimp
    v1.3-3
    - fixes wake-up by vol-key - props shniz
    v1.3-4
    - Fixes LAG after exiting Youtube, and probable some other stuff...(killed 99% debug code ) - props ivicask
    since we decided that together we can do better. me and Shnizlon decided to join efforts. so from now on (well actually starting with next rom release ) move to OrDroid thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1551714

do you people think we devs have a magic fix on our laptops, and keep for ourselves ? really .

When and if we can fix BT MMS and whatever you (the users) will be the 1st to know.

I'm well aware of the problems, also i tried numerous times and ways to fix em but didn't pan out, this is life you win some you loose some.

+1 -ing or posting how much you want that to be fixed because its essential to you DOES NOT SPEED UP THINGS unfortunately .

Or what do you want? to put my life on hold and only try to fix whatever problems there are 24/7?

bottom line. i don't have a solution for BT, MMS, Hotspot, camera not working as on one series! Sorry, maybe i'm a bad chef /dev whatever.
    Doesn't mean i abandoned this and i'm still trying to fix it.

you don't like it this way, oh well get another rom .. ops, same problems there too .. YOu want everything working? GET SENSE 3.6 FROM HTC (oh wait that one has problems with wifi auto wake-up , lockscreen wallpaper and so on) YOu wanna ***** at someone ? contact HTC. They sold ur phone.
    you don't like what i'm doing move along. Frustration should be aimed at HTC not us devs. we do what we can with what we have as a hobby.