Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Theme/Mod] Signal Bars **Updated** (08/02/12)

OP PaulN64007

22nd June 2012, 05:40 AM   |  #31  
cujo6801's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,253
 
3,468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Been there had that...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
22nd June 2012, 06:10 AM   |  #32  
o0BlacknesS0o's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fincastle, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,919
 
2,751 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
I haven't heard anything about 2.2...

Droid Charge energized by TSM Tweaked 2.2 ext4 PBJ w/ Transparent ICS 4.0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to o0BlacknesS0o For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2012, 06:42 AM   |  #33  
cujo6801's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego,Ca.
Thanks Meter: 2,253
 
3,468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
That's so last week


SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
The Following User Says Thank You to cujo6801 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2012, 07:19 AM   |  #34  
stebomurkn420's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0BlacknesS0o

I haven't heard anything about 2.2...

Droid Charge energized by TSM Tweaked 2.2 ext4 PBJ w/ Transparent ICS 4.0

Hahaha... Fuc@&%$....

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to stebomurkn420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #35  
PaulN64007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Hey guys I wanted to give you a quick update. I had said in another thread that I was going to have these updated this weekend for Tweaked 2.2. Well it's going to take a few more days. But the short delay will be worth it for you. I hadn't done signal bars for the no signal or the roaming ones so that will get added for all the themes. Also the new theme Ice Cream Alchemy will be added as well as CoreDroid That's not all. I'll also be adding ICS style bars for all the themes, 4 and 5 bars versions of them. Needless to say this will be a big update and will take me a few more days.
23rd July 2012, 01:30 AM   |  #36  
o0BlacknesS0o's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fincastle, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,919
 
2,751 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulN64007

Hey guys I wanted to give you a quick update. I had said in another thread that I was going to have these updated this weekend for Tweaked 2.2. Well it's going to take a few more days. But the short delay will be worth it for you. I hadn't done signal bars for the no signal or the roaming ones so that will get added for all the themes. Also the new theme Ice Cream Alchemy will be added as well as CoreDroid That's not all. I'll also be adding ICS style bars for all the themes, 4 and 5 bars versions of them. Needless to say this will be a big update and will take me a few more days.

Don't start making any for transparent and solid ics yet...I'll have an update for those soon...no need to let you double the work

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 2.2 banging TrICS 5.0
23rd July 2012, 02:07 AM   |  #37  
stueycaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 565
 
1,517 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
I've tried a couple ICS themes and I keep finding that I can't abide the tiny status bar icons. They're too small for these 60 year old eyes. Is there a way of making them bigger?

Sent from my SCH-I510 running Tweaked 2.2 and PB&J using Tapatalk 2
23rd July 2012, 02:15 AM   |  #38  
PaulN64007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by stueycaster

I've tried a couple ICS themes and I keep finding that I can't abide the tiny status bar icons. They're too small for these 60 year old eyes. Is there a way of making them bigger?

Sent from my SCH-I510 running Tweaked 2.2 and PB&J using Tapatalk 2

After I post the update for the signal bars in a few days. I'll start a new thread which I will be taking requests for different colors for the icons in the status bar. In that thread I'll post the large ones for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to PaulN64007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2012, 02:26 AM   |  #39  
stueycaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 565
 
1,517 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Cool thanks man. No need to rush. I'm Ok with the black and Blue theme til then.

Sent from my SCH-I510 running Tweaked 2.2 and PB&J using Tapatalk 2
23rd July 2012, 02:45 AM   |  #40  
o0BlacknesS0o's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fincastle, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,919
 
2,751 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stueycaster

I've tried a couple ICS themes and I keep finding that I can't abide the tiny status bar icons. They're too small for these 60 year old eyes. Is there a way of making them bigger?

Sent from my SCH-I510 running Tweaked 2.2 and PB&J using Tapatalk 2

Which status bar icons are you talking about?

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 2.2 banging TrICS 5.0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mod, signal bars, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes