Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 48,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

Tip us?

Narcal
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcal View Post
Update: data connection is now very very slow, and HTC Sense sometimes doesn't "answers" (if I press home button it takes ages to switch to home screen). Maybe the experimental tweaks are the culprits?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Ok, after a full afternoon of usage I also dared to install all mods. After a full evening of usage everything seems working fine!

I read sometimes ago that apps that govern CPUs usage don't work properly with One X. Is this still true? What's the best choice in you opinion? I was used to use SetCPU, can I use it with stock kernel?

Goku80
Old
Thanks Meter 6513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcal View Post
Ok, after a full afternoon of usage I also dared to install all mods. After a full evening of usage everything seems working fine!

I read sometimes ago that apps that govern CPUs usage don't work properly with One X. Is this still true? What's the best choice in you opinion? I was used to use SetCPU, can I use it with stock kernel?
System tuner is your best bet. With that you can undervolt. Frequency does not stick but at least voltages are good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Goku80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jim2san
Old
Thanks Meter 5
When i want to change ringtone sound, settings get laggy and dont play sound. When i disable all connections(airplane mode) i can change ringtone and notofication sound. sound player works ok.

lombers
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Just going to throw this out there...

I wonder if some of the problems are due to different hardware revisions? There seems to be a lot of inconsistent results, I guess it could be something related to kernel.

I don't have time now to do anymore testing, but maybe I will mess with a full factory reset later tonight and try installing the ROM again then...

Dudditz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
So I installed 7.1.0

Done a superwipe and wiped as I installed when the option came up. Only problem I seem to have is after a reboot, I lose the screen lock settings, keyboard settings (goes back to stock from swiftkey), alarms I have set, ring tones, notification tones...

Tried a wipe and re install but this didn't solve the problem.

Also no tweaks applied.

Any ideas?

nadejo
Old
Thanks Meter 32
is this rom actually faster than arhd?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...light=quadrant
Can you please tell me what rom is the fastest in 3d games...
Device:Samsung Galaxy S 4 black mist
Rom:latest PACman® nightly
Kernel:latest chronic® kernel
CPU+voltage:81mhz 700mv - 2,16ghz 1225mv incredible deep voltage

brunoavrocha
Old
Thanks Meter 81
mate that rom is miui
Nothing to do with sense....

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

nadejo
Old
Thanks Meter 32
i just want to know on what rom 3d works the smoothest
Device:Samsung Galaxy S 4 black mist
Rom:latest PACman® nightly
Kernel:latest chronic® kernel
CPU+voltage:81mhz 700mv - 2,16ghz 1225mv incredible deep voltage

Goku80
Old
Thanks Meter 6513
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejo View Post
i just want to know on what rom 3d works the smoothest
test try them out and let us know
The Following User Says Thank You to Goku80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

liquidguru
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Having had the problems (laggy, problems with music etc) mentioned when going to 7.1.0 from 7.0.0. I reflashed 7.1.0 straight over the the laggy 7.1.0, but this time I did not choose to install any options and everything is now fine. When I originally went to 7.1.0 I checked all options in Aroma.

Tags
4.0.4, android revolution hd, arhd, best custom rom, epic custom rom, fastest sense rom, htc one x, htc sense 4.5 / 4+, ice cream sandwich, latest rom