Lets get together and buy Erikmm a Blaze.

OP Flowbyte

23rd June 2012, 03:04 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 31

374 posts
So whos going to collect the funds. Paypal ready

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to badboy68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2012, 03:37 AM   |  #12  
Flag Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 93

303 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy68

So whos going to collect the funds. Paypal ready

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda premium

See that the #1 question. I have PayPal and have no problem doing so, but sure other people do to. Its either gunna have to be someone with the most posts and thanked (which isn't me)

But me personally I would feel most comfretable with erikmm doing it. But if he doesn't want to or if you guys don't trust him why would you trust someone else?

Either way were gunna have to do a tally for who is willing to pitch in and how much. Just don't be shaddy and back out cause that will get us nowhere

+1 $20 trevor7428

(I think would be less confusing if each person can copy name above and add there name under instead of a bunch of +1s everywhere. Would add people above but don't no if there still in)
The Following User Says Thank You to trevor7428 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #13  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,392

3,785 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevor7428

See that the #1 question. I have PayPal and have no problem doing so, but sure other people do to. Its either gunna have to be someone with the most posts and thanked (which isn't me)

But me personally I would feel most comfretable with erikmm doing it. But if he doesn't want to or if you guys don't trust him why would you trust someone else?

Either way were gunna have to do a tally for who is willing to pitch in and how much. Just don't be shaddy and back out cause that will get us nowhere

+1 $20 trevor7428

(I think would be less confusing if each person can copy name above and add there name under instead of a bunch of +1s everywhere. Would add people above but don't no if there still in)

i would do it you guys can look thru my threads on xda and see i got one donated *granted it was only $70 but still*

my idea would be you guys send me the paypal donation and paste you transaction id with quantity here? that way it's public and i'll look/we can all look for a cheap one on ebay?

once we hit that point then i'll buy it and have at it? lol
23rd June 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 3

6 posts
Router for erikmm?
Erikmm,
Not sure if this helps you, but I have a Netgear WNDR3700 router which I don't need. I could ship to you and you could sell on ebay or something and use the proceeds towards the phone.

Or I could ship to someone else who is willing to list it and sell it and them give you the proceeds.

I think its worth around $70 or so.

I just don't have the time to list it and sell it and do all that stuff... but I cold easily just ship it. Thoughts?
23rd June 2012, 04:16 AM   |  #15  
Flag Los Angeles

3,785 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meonline01

Erikmm,
Not sure if this helps you, but I have a Netgear WNDR3700 router which I don't need. I could ship to you and you could sell on ebay or something and use the proceeds towards the phone.

Or I could ship to someone else who is willing to list it and sell it and them give you the proceeds.

I think its worth around $70 or so.

I just don't have the time to list it and sell it and do all that stuff... but I cold easily just ship it. Thoughts?

lol if I had cash i'd buy the router from you cus mine is ****ting out lol.

but sounds great if someone could put it up, I've been looking for work lately and school those two things take up my time and free time goes to deving thanks man hopefully we get an awesome guy willing to put it for sale
23rd June 2012, 03:28 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 22

1,123 posts
I really like the work erikmm has done for our phone. I dont think anyone else has made an actual working rom with such few issues for our phone. I think getting him a phone so he can help our community would be a huge asset, and im willing to donate also. I dont want to see this phone get left behind, and I do miss flashing different roms like I did with my Vibrant.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itsLYNDZ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2012, 07:29 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 3

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

lol if I had cash i'd buy the router from you cus mine is ****ting out lol.

but sounds great if someone could put it up, I've been looking for work lately and school those two things take up my time and free time goes to deving thanks man hopefully we get an awesome guy willing to put it for sale

Since you need the router, and I don't, and I have been using your ROM... how about you just PM me your address and I'll send it to you. Just promise to keep the Blaze work going as much as you can!
The Following User Says Thank You to meonline01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #18  
Flag Los Angeles

3,785 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Since you need the router, and I don't, and I have been using your ROM... how about you just PM me your address and I'll send it to you. Just promise to keep the Blaze work going as much as you can!

Very awesome yea dude I actually haven't stopped ask flyers I've even tried to port a rom so I can test on my end but yea blindly is complicated. Lol

sent from my batcave
23rd June 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #19  
Flag Marlton
Thanks Meter: 348

1,161 posts
More
Quote:

Trust me the work has not stopped. We have been trying various ports over the last few weeks. Erikm and I have been trying but without the phone his efforts are limited. Hopefully he gets the device and then things will start rolling

Sent from my SGH-T769 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to flyers00 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2012, 01:08 PM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63

121 posts
OK. I guess sending Erik the cash via PayPal and posting proof of it here is the way. Let's get rolling :) Erik what's your PayPal address?

Sent from my SGH-T769

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread