Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

[Q] stuck on factoryfs

OP Young_Khalifa

16th June 2012, 07:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
My infuse was running aokpcb rom. i made a backup of my previous rom, AEON v1.3.1. i restored using nandroid back to AEON but when i reboot its stuck at the samsung screen. I tried GTGs Odin back to stock multiple times using different ports but it always gets stuck at factoryfs. i even rebooted the computer and tried it again but still no good. I've used Odin back to stock a couple times before so im used to the program. now ive ran out of ideas and i would greatly appreciate the help. THANKS
16th June 2012, 07:18 AM   |  #2  
Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 76

385 posts
More
Try heimdall...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1524081

If that doesn't work 'I' don't know what to tell you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
18th June 2012, 06:05 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 2,830

1,152 posts
Donate to Me
More
And don't restore with nandroid, just to a full restore back to stock with odin or hemdall and reflash the rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crt60 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th June 2012, 07:25 AM   |  #4  
Flag Timmins,Ontario
Thanks Meter: 265

569 posts
More
Im not 100% but i think with aeon the first boot will freeze up at the factory screen. Try pulling battery then reboot..

19th June 2012, 07:48 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 684

3,539 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaiahe97

Try heimdall...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1524081

If that doesn't work 'I' don't know what to tell you

+1 odin sux. it's funny how some independant guys can reverse engineer what it's doing and write something better.
19th June 2012, 11:44 AM   |  #6  
Flag Elgin, IL
Thanks Meter: 36

180 posts
More
Happens to my Infuse all the time now, even using Heimdall. I just pull the battery, get back into the alternate download screen, reload the drivers (if necessary) on the pc and re-run Heimdall. It always seems to get stuck twice, but works the third time. The last time I took it to stock & did a "factory data reset", just to see if that would clear up whatever the issue was. Unfortunately (?), I haven't tried going back to stock since.
19th June 2012, 12:58 PM   |  #7  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 26,173

15,362 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani897

+1 odin sux. it's funny how some independant guys can reverse engineer what it's doing and write something better.

Not sure if your being understood.
23rd June 2012, 09:44 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Sorry for not responding. I've been at a summer camp for the past week. Anyways, when i try to install drivers with heimdall it aborts the procedure and then freezes the program... and when i plug in my phone into the wall charger, the screen stays off..
24th June 2012, 05:47 PM   |  #9  
Flag Timmins,Ontario
Thanks Meter: 265

569 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Khalifa

Sorry for not responding. I've been at a summer camp for the past week. Anyways, when i try to install drivers with heimdall it aborts the procedure and then freezes the program... and when i plug in my phone into the wall charger, the screen stays off..

Heimdall is great when properly set up and WHEN IT WORKS. What I do, and this'll bring it back from pretty much anything, is use gtg unbrick, and if it doesn't boot from that flash, (and mine doesn't because its a rogers ) , i then flash the Odin stock lb3 pack, and boom back to normal no matter what I flashed. I imagine if you're running an at&t model , you shouldn't have to do the second step. Be sure to remove the battery and reinsert at least once on any from flash to be sure its not booting correctly before going to another step. Also be sure drivers are correctly installed through kies or kies mini. I find this is easiest with Odin because it clearly shows you in bright yellow that the download connection has been established.. many times i' very had to reinstall the kies drivers, I don't know why.. but try this , and like I say once you see yellow in Odin in phone download mode, you know you're set. Once again, like this kies/gtg/try booting/if no boot/pull battery try boot again/ if still no boot Odin lb3 stock and then flash a recovery kernel to regain cwm..

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium HD app
25th June 2012, 06:31 AM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
ive been trying the odin lb3 from gtg and it gets stuck on dbdata.rfs instead.. im kinda flipping out...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread