Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 39,522 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] XOOM 3G+WiFi ROM for Australian Version

Tip us?

ARQURESHI2007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] XOOM 3G+WiFi ROM for Australian Version

Hi all,

I am an Australian user of XOOM. Its a 3G+WiF version MZ601.

I have updated to Eos_umts_everest_67 and gapps-ics-20120422-signed. After that I can not use the 3G feature. The fact is before it was on Eos_umts_everest_47 (I remember so) and 3G feature was not available either.

Error message I receive when I try to connect any Australian network is ''your sim card do not allow to connect to this network''. I have tried to use all different network sim cards but msg is same.

Can someone help me with the right ROM for ICS. I wont mind even if I need to roll back to Honeycomb but please suggest what Honeycomb rom I need to use for Australian XOOM.

Cheers

no*boundaries
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Hi, my Aussie mz601 is fine with 3G and wifi, I have just flashed to Team EOS 2.0.0. and all is very good. Are you sure you got the UMTS_Everest? Dont go back to honeycomb, yuk.

Is your Xoom from Australia or overseas?

Cheers

ARQURESHI2007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Motorola XOOM 3g feature unavailablere

Hi. How can I know if my xoom is Australian version or non Australian? I have flashed with EOS UMTS EVEREST 67. I am sure about that. I can not use the 3G feature for any network in Australia. I have tried all sim cards. I will flash with your suggested EOS UMTS 2.0. Let see what happens. Waiting help please. Cheers

ARQURESHI2007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Xoom 3G feature not working

Hi guys,

I have xoom 3G bought from eBay. I do not know if it is Australian version or not. I live in Australia. When I got it 3G feature was not working. It was on ICS 4.0.2. I flashed it with team EOS UMTS rom 2.0. 3G is still out of window. Any help please. Waiting guys. Cheers