[Q] Sensation questions

Search This thread

Andrew_han

Jul 15, 2011
Stratford
Hey all! My Incredible S just died on me and I've been offered a sensation for $200 to replace it. Is the sensation a good phone to switch to? I was wondering about things like battery life (sucked on inc s) and amount of roms available. Also how long do you think htc will be updating the sensation?
Thanks for any input you have!:)

Mesaman2012

Jun 13, 2012
It's an awesome phone.I believe we will see Jellybean 4.1 for the sensation around October maybe even earlier.and $200 is a good deal.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

KAwAtA

Jan 15, 2010
$200 isn't bad, I enjoy my sensation but would love to have the SGS III or the One X instead... we've pretty much reached our limit for updates so don't expect too much more from that. You're wanting to buy a phone a or year or so old... it's OLD now. Don't expect too much. Battery life is amazing for some such as myself. I can go 2 days (I also used to have an Incredible S -- You'll notice the awesome difference with resolution as well) without recharging using the new Sense 4 roms OR 3.6. I don't know what happened but in ICS my battery is incredible. I just hate the fact that I have a little bit of dust under screen... aside from that no complaints!

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
Ill be honest ..

Great phone great dev support worst battery life ever ! Simple as that...

However you can get an extended battery "anker" 1900mah it helps quite alot for 25$

Swyped From My Sensation.

Andrew_han

Jul 15, 2011
Stratford
thanks! it seems like your dev community is crazy active over here! Im thinking maybe I should just spend the money and get the s3

shahkam

Jan 22, 2011
Canada
thanks! it seems like your dev community is crazy active over here! Im thinking maybe I should just spend the money and get the s3

Our dev support is indeed crazy but things might start to slow down little bit later (hope not) if you can get the s3 and it fits your budget go ahead you won't regret it for sure!

Sent From My Sexy Sensation.