help !!traouble with xperia arc s after upgrading to ICS 4.04

Search This thread

punyaw

Jun 25, 2012
guys,,i really need your help i got a sony ericson xperia arc s upgraded to ICS 4.0.4, i followed all the instructions provided by sony support before upgrading,i can say the process was very smooth and done successfully but when i played deadspace,shadow gun,riptidegp and n.o.v.a 3 ,it crashes or forced close,even the very simple apps like dictionaries crashes/stucked. sometimes i need to remove the battery just to reboot my phone so i can use it again,these games works perfectly when i still have the gingerbread os..by the way i use pc companion for upgrading..i really don't know what to do i wish i didn't upgrade my phone to ICS...it makes my phone a crap! can somebody help me regarding this?any helpful advice will be appreciated..thanks!!

arpith.fbi

May 1, 2011
Bangalore
dude i really recommended you to flash a custom 4.0.4 kernel..and you will definitely see the difference..well gaming is not tat good on ICS..but some custom kernel makes games fly on ICS..check them out..
first i would advice you to try arconium 4.0 as it is the best custom stock ROM

Reactions: BIG JD and punyaw

punyaw

Jun 25, 2012
dude i really recommended you to flash a custom 4.0.4 kernel..and you will definitely see the difference..well gaming is not tat good on ICS..but some custom kernel makes games fly on ICS..check them out..

thanks for the suggestion..can you pls. give me a download link of arconium 4.0 or if there's a link of tutorial for rooting arc s...im so sorry im very noob regarding rooting...:(:crying::crying:

arpith.fbi

May 1, 2011
Bangalore
thanks for the suggestion..can you pls. give me a download link of arconium 4.0 or if there's a link of tutorial for rooting arc s...im so sorry im very noob regarding rooting...:(:crying::crying:

just flash arconium..it is pre-rooted..if you want even better performance then flash custom kernel too..Xarc and ArcKnight are equally good

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.