Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,906 Members 42,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Photon ROM 6.5 (v.2.2) | Standard, UX & Lite | [WWE] | SYS 23153 | Jan 08 2012

Tip us?

prabhat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakerle View Post
Hi Prabhat. First of all thanks for all your development and your time and energy... using your UX edition with satisfaction. Last days i have some free time and tried to use some WP7 (metro) schemes on topaz. Two of them looks nice but laggy. And here is my question. How hard will be to customize today (home) screen to metro look? I tried TodayXlive
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1087494
with no success. Anyway, it was fast as hell and looks nice. I can understand that with sense running the speed will be not same as with no sense.
Once more thank you
Hi wakerle, Thanks for your feedback. I have not tested that addon... Can you try that theme with the Lite Edition.... I think with Light edition it should work. I will try to give a try if I get some time for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego1810 View Post
hi Prabhat, thanks for your hard work, could we hope in a multilanguage kitchen?
Thank you.
Hi diego1810, You can look here for ready to use kitchen for most of devices and I think the kitchen here is multilingual.

Cheers!!!
HTC Touch Diamond2 T5353
ROM: Photon ROM 6.5 - The Power of Productivity.
HSPL: OliNex HardSPL 2.51 | Radio: 4.49.25.91.

If you feel my work is worth a donation, please DONATE.

The Following User Says Thank You to prabhat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

commrad
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I have not messed with my Pure in a long time and noticed this ROM. Just installed it a few hours ago and all I can say is WOW!!!

UX is nice, my phone is faster, Facebook and YouTube actually work now. Never worked right with original ROM. I can not believe how much faster my GPS picks up signal indoors and my internet speed seems to be at least double what it was.

So far the only thing I've seen I'd add would be the "classic" telephone ring.

Oh yeah, the auto dim screen actually works now too, never did even when the phone was new.

Can't believe how much smoother the phone runs!

Thank you!!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to commrad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wakerle
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhat View Post
Hi wakerle, Thanks for your feedback. I have not tested that addon... Can you try that theme with the Lite Edition.... I think with Light edition it should work. I will try to give a try if I get some time for sure.
Cheers!!!
With Lite Edition we will be missing all the HTC sense apps ... weather, htc messaging, etc. - thats why i give up with original TodayXlive ...
The Following User Says Thank You to wakerle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

qwilliam
Old
Thanks Meter 12
hi prabhat. just wanted to know if we'll be seeing another version of your rom sometime or if 2.2 will be the final one. i know you're busy and our td2's/pures are a little long in the tooth, so just curious is all. thanks for all your hard work.

mur_bbsr
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwilliam View Post
hi prabhat. just wanted to know if we'll be seeing another version of your rom sometime or if 2.2 will be the final one. i know you're busy and our td2's/pures are a little long in the tooth, so just curious is all. thanks for all your hard work.
I had a test ROM couple of weeks ago. Not sure if prabhat will release that, as that has very little changes. Also he was telling he was busy. Lets hope to see new
HTC Touch Diamond2 - With Photon ROM 6.5 UX Edition.
HTC HD2 - With CR192 DESIRE HD ROM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mur_bbsr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

the1980ar
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mur_bbsr View Post
I had a test ROM couple of weeks ago. Not sure if prabhat will release that, as that has very little changes. Also he was telling he was busy. Lets hope to see new
Do you know if the update will be released? Or atleast can you share?

thanks all
Device: {HTC Touch Diamond2 - T5353}
Active ROM: {Photon ROM 6.5}

bhavmit
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Any Update

Hi Prabhat,

Are you going to come up with any update on your ROM in near future. I liked your ROM since the day I installed it and it works very smooth.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavmit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ev0luti0n_
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I am coming from a Touch HD2, and i am now using a Topaz as my daily device. Tried some roms so far, and loved this one. Big up! only thing i did was add data controler, and 4 icon row on the start menu. Perfect!
Proud HTC HD2 owner! Mods/Goodies:
*Nexus HD2 4.1.2 CM 10 DataOnEXT v1.3a * | *Vikuiti DQC-160 Screen Protector* | *Momax Battery*
The Following User Says Thank You to Ev0luti0n_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bulat666
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I noticed that camcorder (camera) dont work well with standard edition, in ux ed. manila is little bit slower (mean not so smooth)....
Vise preferiram srpski ali moze i ENGLISH! TROUBLE FROM SERBIA!

Tags
diamond2 rom update, photon rom, photon rom for diamond2, rom update, topaz rom update