Workaround audio when device is in sleepmode (WM6.1 roms?)

Search This thread

snempaa

Mar 3, 2008
Zwolle
I didn't find if the solution to to following problem is already known on this forum but I've found a somewhat strange way to enable playing music through speakers when the device is in standby mode with audiomanager (and other programs)... faking a headset!

I've made a simple program (cab) to toggle it on/off. You should link it to a key for easy switching (side button?). I've made two versions, for people like me who don't like programs with the default ugly icon (bigger in size!) and a very lite one w/o the icon.

Let me know if it works for you!

ps. It doesn't run in the background or what so ever, it just turns on or off the headset and then closes itself.
pps. It isn't a problem if you leave it on forever, because calls will not try to use a real headset, but the icon will stay in the screen.

Attachments

• ToggleAudio.CAB
    29.4 KB · Views: 156
  • ToggleAudioNoIcon.CAB
    2.6 KB · Views: 73

Quilapvd

Mar 1, 2008
It's working good over here,
Good job.

Maybe an idea is to make an better icon (headphones ;)).

Anyways, Good job, it's working good etc.
A good work around.

Greets.

secoseco

Mar 26, 2006
WWE
Hi snempaa

I feel that I must thank you again here after you moved this post from m-Amine 2.0 RTM thread to a new thread which I prefer that to get advantage to all user

thx

snempaa

Mar 3, 2008
Zwolle
i just found out that it will also make your fm radio work without a headset (if you can get a signal that is)