5,605,835 Members 47,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM-CDMA-RSD] All Stock SBF files for Motorola Droid

Tip us?

katypeaceperry
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]

can i use these to recover from a hard/softbrick do not have device yet but i am getting one in the coming days

Dave Lister
Old
Thanks Meter 20
As long as you can get into the bootloader, yes.

storo1975
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I downloaded each one of these and tried to do this with RSD Lite but it keeps telling me it fails.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Would someone be able to assist me?

fermalobos
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default No data

Ok, my droid lost data connection ( no 3g or 1x icon) it has just the phone´s signal strength bars,wifi works fine, and the icon only appears momentarly when I turn of data connection in wireless settings or turn on airplane mode. So I read some place that I had to run sbf files to reset radio or change radio, actually my phone has Steel Droid v.10.2 (gingerbread 2.3.7) on it.

So my question is if it´s ok to run any of these sbf files on my droid, and will it get stock radio?

Dave Lister
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fermalobos View Post
Ok, my droid lost data connection ( no 3g or 1x icon) it has just the phone´s signal strength bars,wifi works fine, and the icon only appears momentarly when I turn of data connection in wireless settings or turn on airplane mode. So I read some place that I had to run sbf files to reset radio or change radio, actually my phone has Steel Droid v.10.2 (gingerbread 2.3.7) on it.

So my question is if it´s ok to run any of these sbf files on my droid, and will it get stock radio?
That should work. It's also possible to flash the radio on its own through ROM Manager.