Google Play Store 3.7.15 Update

Search This thread

Dark9781

Apr 21, 2009
Just noticed that Google pushed me the latest Play Store (v3.7.15) about 30 minutes ago. Here is the apk for those that haven't gotten it yet.

Update: Played with the store for a little bit now and haven't noticed any changes. I'm guessing it is a minor update that fixes some bugs and improves security.

Google Play Store 3.7.15
1340858196440.jpg

1343354677715.jpg

Last edited:

KayxGee1

Jul 28, 2011
Totowa
I can confirm it works on my stock Droid 3. It is faster and smoother then the previous build.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

phoneman09

Dec 22, 2009
This is great, just installed it on my att Samsung galaxy s2! So much more faster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

ewoks

Nov 11, 2010
Winterthur
I just updated it but I see just apps and books.. Oki that's maybe cause of my country, but strange thing is when I choose my apps from menu I can see just "installed" & "all" tabs.. Top, free, paid, etc are gone.. :S others too have this behavior?

EDIT: I change my country using market enabler so now I see all missing tabs.. TopPaid, TopGrossing, ... Trending.. everything is ok now.. ;)

Last edited:

DeactivatedProtocolDroid

Mar 29, 2012
Manila
I tried it on mine... Was able to install. Running smoothly but it still looks like the old version. Must be because of my country. :)

Sent from my Sensation XE with Elegancia Sense 4 ROM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just noticed that Google pushed me the latest Play Store (v3.7.15) about 30 minutes ago. Here is the apk for those that haven't gotten it yet.

Update: Played with the store for a little bit now and haven't noticed any changes. I'm guessing it is a minor update that fixes some bugs and improves security.

Google Play Store 3.7.15
    1340858196440.jpg

1343354677715.jpg
    I have used it on iPhone 4.It works great.
    Besides being faster and smoother there are a few other changes. There is now a tab for magazines. Google has added a magazine purchase and subscription service to the play store. Movies are now Movies and TV. Google has added tv shows to their collection. You can also purchase movies and tv shows instead of just renting. Google has also changed the design of their +1 icon. Finally on devices running ics or greater you can select a favorite method of sharing by long pressing the share button on the top of the screen next to the search button and choosing from your list of sharing methods. I read about that last feature and tried it on both of my gingerbread devices and it didn't work. So I'm assuming it only works on ics or greater.
    Wat is in this version new :rolleyes:

Sent from my XxXDesireHDXxX with Beats Audio using xda premium

After playing around with the store for a bit I can't find any differences. This just seems to be a minor update with bug fixes and improved security.
    I did. Nothing came up. Ask before you post. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. Are you going to go to every 3.7.11/3.7.13 thread and tell them to search too. There are plenty of duplicate threads for those versions. Besides, I was merely updating this thread.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium