Please, mirrors are not welcome.
> AOKP - Build 38 (test build 3 - 15/06/2012 ~ 1am GMT+3)
By flashing this ROM, you accept that I am not responsible for any damage done to your phone.
> AOKP - Build 38 (test build 4 - 15/06/2012 ~ 4pm GMT+3)
* Fixed sound
* Fixed brightness control
* AOKP boot animation
* Signal strenght fixed
* Messaging app added
* File manager added
> AOKP - Build 38 (test build 5 - 16/06/2012 ~ 6pm GMT+3)
* Fixed live wallpapers
* Apollo music player added
* USB mass storage fixed
* Updated Adreno200 libs > UI much smoother now
* Flickering in some windows fixed
- Animation bug still present, but not so much.. refresh rate problem?
- Signal strength is updating, but a "little" inaccurate
- Time zone bug still not fixed (Problem with RIL) But you can set time manually.
> AOKP - Build 39 ( 19/06/2012 )
* Updated overlay (for example, UMS screen fixed)
* Animation bug fixed
* Performance improved a lot
* Resized AOKP wallpapers
* Enabled full JIT
* Removed torch and led settings from ROMControl since they are useless for Galaxy Mini
* Now using default AOKP boot animation
* Visit aokp.co to see AOKP changes
- RIL still not properly fixed (can't set time zone and signal strenght is inaccurate) GalaxyICS will not release their source for this.
Patch 1 released for build 39, it fixes signal strentgh issue, it also may fix reboots caused by some specific SIM cards.
Patch 2 released for build 39, it fixes PIN, password and side lock screen layouts. Pattern layout still has some bugs. (it also includes 1st patch)
Patch 3 released for build 39, updated some libs, enabled H/W decoding support (but we still need libs from QCOM to make it full accelerated). This patch also includes patch 1 and 2.
> AOKP - Build 39 ( nightly 3 - 22/06/2012 )
* Updated with AOKP sources
* Fixed Market issue that was present in previous nightlies.
* Fixed PIN, password, default lock screen layouts (portrait only, forgot about landscape. Well, in the next nightly)
* Fixed root, no need to flash attached .zip anymore.
* No need to flash previous patches.
> AOKP - Build 40 ( 24/06/2012 )
* Fixed issues that occured in nightlies
* Updated sources
* ( I'm still trying to contact devs for some advice to fix time zone and signal bar bugs )
# All downloads are available on my Google Drive
# For patches, look in "Patches" folder, obviously.
# Google apps: here!
Copy to sdcard and flash!