[THE]TF3D Icons $portrait & landscape$ (Fire icons & updated instructions!)
Ok folks i spent lots of time modifying my Touch Pro.
I would like to share my icons here
PLEASE READ ALL MY NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING!
1. Download my file and unzip it on your Storage Card on your mobile
2. Disable TF3D (Settings-Today)
3. Open Total Commander and navigate to the extracted folder
4. Right click on the manila file that you want to use (you can use the ctl button on Total Commander for multiple selection). Do NOT copy the whole folder containing the manila files; copy ONLY the manila files instead!!!!!! For extra information on the way i organized the zip file check Note 2
5. Click on copy/move. Then select the Windows directory on your phone
& overwrite if prompted (Caution: your storage card might also have a windows folder. You need to select the one on your phone!)
6. Re-enable TF3D[/B].
7. Soft reset (only if it is not working yet)
1. Landscape mode will NOT work on the Diamond by default
(only if its modded to do so. Do not ask me how to do it, i have no idea)
2. Folder Content: The zip file contains separate folders each of which includes the files for a different mod. So for example, the folder "Fire Slider" ONLY includes the files required for the slider to work. you ONLY need to copy the manila files. I included the PNG icons in the zip just in case someone wants to mess around with them.
3. In case the icons don't work, use Diamond TF3D config-->Appearance-->Restore Default and then follow my steps
UPDATE 22 NOVEMBER: FIRE THEME (check post 5)
UPDATE 27th OCTOBER: Volume Control (Prewien's volume bars, colour modified by me)
CHECK POST 4
UPDATE 24th OCTOBER:TF3D BLUE THEME EXTENDED
CHECK POST 4
UPDATE 23rd OCTOBER: UPDATED LANDSCAPE FIRE THEME!!!
Right: Fire Landscape Theme
Left: Black & White Landscape Theme
Left: Red & Blue Landscape Theme
Right: Blue & White UPDATED!