[HowTo] Compile your own Cyanogenmod 7

OP mblaster

24th September 2011, 06:40 PM   |  #11  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 40

266 posts
More
Anybody have an answer on this?

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Tapatalk.
26th September 2011, 10:28 AM   |  #12  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 95

430 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdaddy

What would I need to do to make this compatible with other tablets? Like the Toshiba Thrive? Is it possible?

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Tapatalk.

You would have to modify the device vendor (eg here) and add the lunch combo. The vendor should at least contain the correct kernel, the partition table, build.prop information and handle the proprietary files correctly. Plus some other things.
20th January 2012, 01:07 AM   |  #13  
Flag shrewsbury
Thanks Meter: 54

257 posts
More
[QUOTE=xitrumch;16570685]Hi mblaster, thanks a lot for the informative tutorial. However, I've encountered a problem at the last few steps where you instructed the MakeCM.sh to do perform this: "lunch cyanogen_betelgeuse-eng"

The process prompted that there's no product spec for 'cyanogen_betelgeuse', so the make for build/core/product_config.mk got error at line 203: No matches for product "cyanogen_betelgeuse".

Anyway, here is the full log:
Hi and thank you for your hard work! i seem to have the same problem with

No matches for product "cyanogen_betelgeuse".? I have run this about 10 times and same result tried on pc and me laptop and in virtual box with same results? Please could you help me? I don't know alot about linux but wanting to learn.
20th January 2012, 11:33 AM   |  #14  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 95

430 posts
[QUOTE=apollopayne;21596148]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xitrumch

Hi mblaster, thanks a lot for the informative tutorial. However, I've encountered a problem at the last few steps where you instructed the MakeCM.sh to do perform this: "lunch cyanogen_betelgeuse-eng"

The process prompted that there's no product spec for 'cyanogen_betelgeuse', so the make for build/core/product_config.mk got error at line 203: No matches for product "cyanogen_betelgeuse".

Anyway, here is the full log:
Hi and thank you for your hard work! i seem to have the same problem with

No matches for product "cyanogen_betelgeuse".? I have run this about 10 times and same result tried on pc and me laptop and in virtual box with same results? Please could you help me? I don't know alot about linux but wanting to learn.

Unfortunately this tutorial is not up to date. I have to check at some time what changes have to be made. It might work if you replace the betelgeuse with folio100 as the device name has been changed a while ago.

Sent from my HUAWEI MediaPad using xda premium
29th June 2012, 06:28 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 5

144 posts
Hello Mblaster & all,

Pls can you share the information on how to build the final release 7.2.
Also in case you can upload latest build - this will be nice

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread