im really confused about the installation steps
my current ver(CM9_27062012)
after i download this two .zip file, what is the next step?
(1.5) : http://www.mediafire.com/?h6xa2tro20e7gjz
(HYBRID Gapps) : http://paranoidandroid.d4net.org/gapps-hybrid.zip
1. just install it directly via CWM?(from my current CM9 to 1.5?)
2. ""/!\ There is a big change in pad.prop
so you won't be able to restore it
from the paranoid app, you should write down everything you have changed to re-do it manually
. /!\"", can simply explain to me what that mean?
3. "Wipe caches, factory reset is a must if you're coming from another rom than CM9", means that i no nid to wipe data/factory reset??wipe cache, wipe dalvik, wipe battery stats and fix premission only?
4. if i wan to uninstall this rom/go back to my previous rom(cm9) after install, may i restore the Recovery's Backup(CM9_27062012) directly?
To update be carefull to follow the followig steps:
1) backup pad.prop with the ParanoidAndroid Backup app
2) reboot in recovery
3) flash the update
4) flash gapps again (else you will lose play store and google account, idk why) Not anymore since 1.5
5) advanced/fix permissions
7) restore pad.prop with the ParanoidAndroid Backup app Not the first time you flash 1.5, this may cause bootloop
the step above is for the 1st time installing or after installing(for unpate)? can simply explain....
sorry for asking this kind(noob) of question and my noob English...
the install's step abit different from what i saw before..