Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,754 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Have you bought
Car Dock 2 3.92%
Desk Dock 4 7.84%
DIY dock 5 9.80%
Screen Protector 35 68.63%
Body Glove Case 28 54.90%
Otterbox Case 15 29.41%
Other case 16 31.37%
Extended battery 13 25.49%
External Battery (non-extended) 6 11.76%
Stylus 1 1.96%
Jig 7 13.73%
Car Charger 19 37.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

What have you bought?

Tip us?

stanggman75
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Bluetooth Keyboard, A/V cables, etc...

I got a bluetooth keyboard with scroll pad. I hook my phone to the flat screen to watch shows and the the keyboard acts as a good remote for that. And of course chargers, extended batteries, ear buds, body glove case (which I cut out the back to fit the extended case), and screen protectors.

KidBased
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have all,the otterbox cases and a body glove case. I have to say that the impact series captivate case is the best one.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

rs3freak
Old
Thanks Meter 18
i got a screen protector, a body glove case, an extended battery and the case the came with the battery. would have a car charger but my aux jack in my car is broke , gottta fix thattttt haha

Jon2288
Old
Thanks Meter 0
screen protector is a must. I also have a body glove case and have had no issues with it.

kerick10
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Commuter and Defender cases. Zagg screen protector which still looks pretty good considering the stuff my Cappy gets mixed up with. Waiting for the Epic 4G 1800 battery to arrive in mail.

From a Slimmed Captivate

bradddo
Old
Thanks Meter 18
i got a few screen protectors and a few cases. a car jack and a wall charger that seems to have stopped and a dock that shows a blue power light but wont charge anymore - any thoughts?

bravomail
Old
Thanks Meter 338
Unhappy battery

Screen protector came with phone from eBay. I got ugly heavy 3500 battery. Suggest getting 1800mAh one - you keep slim profile.

But then S3 came. So I'm not buying new battery, saving precious penny.
Author of Nostalgia 8 for ATT SGS3, 1.5, 2.3 and 4.0.4 ICS ROMs for Samsung Captivate. ROM and APK compressor.

nicoli_k
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I've got a screen protector and had to replace it twice. I've still got a small bubble in the top of it, but I can live with it since it's above the screen and by the speaker.

I also got an extended battery since I wasn't making it through a day with the stock battery. It's a 3000 mAh and easily lasts me all day and I actually prefer the extra width since I find it's easier to hold the phone and the back that it came with is rougher than the stock back so the phone doesn't slide out of my pocket like it used to.