Hey, OP speaking.
Lately I've started receiving more and more reports about new wiimotes (the ones "with motion plus inside", or more formally, the -TR ones) not working. I've already bought two (spending over $100) and none of them give me any trouble on any device. Also neither appear to be -TR even though they should be, according to people that suggested them to me. I want to fix issues with these wiimotes so the fact that I don't have one, is very frustrating.
- do you know if these new remotes must somehow be "activated" (like for example paired with a fully updated Wii console) before they switch to the "-TR" mode?
- also, is anyone willing to trade (or donate or sell) a wiimote that is original (you got it with your Wii for example) and has been CONFIRMED to be "-TR" (its name when listed with other bluetooth devices, ends with "-TR") and doesn't work in my app? I desperately need one and I'm not willing to buy another one from an online store just to see it not having any problems on my side. Someone from EU would be super great so I don't have to deal with import duties. If you want I can trade with an amazon-purchased genuine black "like new" wiimote with motion plus inside -- that's what it says on the package. Works with the Wii just fine (even with games that require the motion plus), as well as with this app.
So -- anyone feeling like helping me and all the users of my app? Please?
Dumb phones --> SE XPERIA X1 --> Google Nexus One --> HTC Desire HD --> Samsung Galaxy S III. Wow what a phone!
Apps that I've developed:
* WiimoteController 0.6 Beta for Android
* Mario Live Wallpaper 0.94b for Android
* Video Live Wallpaper 0.84b for Android
* App Dialer 3.0 for Android
Do you like my development? Please consider buying me a cup of coffee (or a pizza)
You could also help me by getting a free Dropbox
account using this link (both of us get extra 250 MB)