I've had HTC Evo 3D OEM battery since November. Followups:
- Battery is still working fine lasting ~1.5 days
- I have Gmail and work email/calendar sync'ed so battery isn't lasting as long as before (~2 days) but ~1.5 days is still pretty darn good.
- Also, moving to LordClocken's ICS ROM has reduce the battery life. Revolution ROM was the best in terms of battery life for me.
- 2.5" copper tape has performed well as the makeshift antenna.
- Still no battery blow-up or fire.
This will be the last followup as I'm moving on to SGIII next week.
GL to all you modders!