Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,957 Members 38,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM 8773] UPDATE 26/04/2012 Eburon rom V5.0.1_Ac/V5.0.2_Ac-fullunlocked(DFT)

Tip us?

1milenia
Old
Thanks Meter 22
whats better about titan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8hRInVbDD0

herlek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1milenia View Post
The screen is much better, it is faster and I got it for free.

1milenia
Old
Thanks Meter 22
nice

1milenia
Old
Thanks Meter 22
8779 is rom ready

roberto.groppi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Tango 8779

Plaese another great rom with last version of Tango

embmw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Glass Icons

installed your 8773 rom. works without problems. thanks for your great job ( pushed thanks button too). I have one question: is it posible to change tiles and icons from stock to glass to programs I installed from marketplace and homebrew?
I tried in advanced config but didn't work. and I know glass tiles exist for those programs( adobe reader, navigon, etc).
can I use this method founded here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ss+icon+style? .

herlek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by embmw View Post
installed your 8773 rom. works without problems. thanks for your great job ( pushed thanks button too). I have one question: is it posible to change tiles and icons from stock to glass to programs I installed from marketplace and homebrew?
I tried in advanced config but didn't work. and I know glass tiles exist for those programs( adobe reader, navigon, etc).
can I use this method founded here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ss+icon+style? .
Didn't try that but if your image size is correct it could. I myself adjust the xap file with xap handler and change in the xap the background tile.
The Following User Says Thank You to herlek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

embmw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by herlek View Post
Didn't try that but if your image size is correct it could. I myself adjust the xap file with xap handler and change in the xap the background tile.
thanks for your answer. so, with some of those apps I'll do it using that installer program from the first post. others I'll try that method but also, if your accept, I'll try your method too( even I'm noob in changing xap's.
thanks again for great work you have done and of course thanks to all guys who make it possible.

1milenia
Old
Thanks Meter 22
come on tango 8779

embmw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
those tiles from that link from post #298, are diferent from yours( same dimentions but diferent). I'll like to make some like yours from some apps. and, cause I presume you don't have time to make tiles on demand, will be great if you will let me know how you do them. and of course, all the tiles I'll made with your method will be for my personal use, and you will have them for your use too. and sharing to other users of your ROM will be made just with your agreement.