5,600,984 Members 44,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][MAY 26th] Andromadus Tweaks: V6 Supercharger | Virtuous OC | Keymaps | UI mods!

Tip us?

etp23
Old
Thanks Meter 9
So I thought these were all flashable :/ I'm not to sure how to do the v6 supercharger but it sounds awesome help anyway?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

blk_jack
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3887
Quote:
Originally Posted by etp23 View Post
So I thought these were all flashable :/ I'm not to sure how to do the v6 supercharger but it sounds awesome help anyway?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
If you're running b4 you just flash the AndroCharger zip and the services.jar zip from my site (android.mimic.ca). Both are linked in the OP.

If you're not running b4 you still flash the AndroCharger zip but you go to http://android.mimic.ca and upload your ROM's services.jar manually, then it'll let you download the appropriate flashable zip for that ROM's patched services.jar.

There are 2 files to flash in the OP and they're both linked, I'm not sure what other help I can offer. Just read the V6 Supercharger section, I think it's pretty straight forward.

Hope that helps clear things up.
Samsung SGH-I337M - Slim Bean 4.3
HTC Vision - Andromadus Slim Bean 4.2.2

Come join us on IRC:
#slimusers/#mimicry on freenode

blk_jack
Old
Thanks Meter 3887
== Please Note! ==

This thread and the mods within have been superseded by a ROM I've been developing for the past few months. This ROM has everything contained in this thread and much more.

Please visit the Andromadus Mimicry thread [link]

Come join us on IRC:

The Following User Says Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

la.ouiche
Old
(Last edited by la.ouiche; 30th June 2012 at 03:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Hop2o6 View Post
I thought he was asking why is it not the stock ICS Recent Apps instead of the Sense Recent Apps.
I would love to have that search key remapped to ICS recent apps ! Since ICS went out, I dreamed of this features, but never managed to get it worked... I first just changed the keymap files but always get the old style Recent apps that shows up.
I'm running Andromadus b4.
So when I discover your mod, I thought that was it! I restarted in recovery and apply the zip (recent_apps_search_key.zip) directly from there.
But I get again the old recent app list.
What should I do?
I'm not in a position to try the Andromadus Mimicry ROM yet, but sounds real promising from what I see.

I've seen JellyBean is coming out, do you think one day we'll see it on our DesireZ (=Vision/G2)?

blk_jack
Old
Thanks Meter 3887
Make sure you flash the Recent Apps in Notification Area zip in the OP (in addition to the one you've already flashed).

The mod is of course in mimicry too, but it has been improved. There's no recent apps icon in the notification area and there's added functionality where longpress of the search key does the "old" search. You can flash mimicry over Audacity b4 BTW, shouldn't have to full wipe.

Hope that helps

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Come join us on IRC:

The Following User Says Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Steven How
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Can u make the search to recent app mod for cyanogenmod 7.2 stablemod?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app

la.ouiche
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Yessssss blk_jack ! I've run the zip that add it to the notification and now it works for the search key, you're a star !
It didn't sound obvious to me that the notification bar patch where mandatory to make the search key patch working fully, so thanks for your fast answer !
I will update when I will be in a position to download the Mimicry
The Following User Says Thank You to la.ouiche For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jef_k
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Hi blk_jack,

Did you planned to make tweaks version for Audacity Beta5 ?

Thanks.
'Unhappy guys from Tax Fee and Political Wreckage Land'

blk_jack
Old
Thanks Meter 3887
Quote:
Originally Posted by jef_k View Post
Hi blk_jack,

Did you planned to make tweaks version for Audacity Beta5 ?

Thanks.
I do not. As I stated in the OP, Mimicry has superseded Audacity in terms of what my tweaks can provide. Mimicry 1.1.2 is slightly newer than Audacity b5, having all the code (and more) that it has. No longer do I have to provide a ton of flashable zips that conflict eachother, etc. It's all nicely packaged in 1 ROM.

There are tweaks here that'll still work w/ B5 though, and I don't plan on taking down the thread, I just recommend using Andromadus Mimicry since I've moved my support to it.

Come join us on IRC:

jef_k
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Ok, thanks for explanations. I've missed your post about that.

I've read that I can flash Mimicry over Audacity, right ?

Regards.
'Unhappy guys from Tax Fee and Political Wreckage Land'

Tags
andromadus, ics, nova launcher, v6 supercharger, virtuous oc daemon