Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Discussion]HTC One S [S-OFF]

OP Reevine

30th June 2012, 05:32 PM   |  #341  
Behold_this's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 3,691
 
2,257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion2

But it is an .exe right? That would be hard to decompile. And if you were to change it and recompile successfully, then you might get a few testers willing to try the exploit.

Sent from my Sense 4.0 Glacier using XDA Premium

Exactly. Although i didn't mean edit their package, i meant edit your build.prop (which you should not do to run this exploit you will likely get bricked). Obviously lazypanda would need to be updated by the guys at unlimited.io for true One S support.
Last edited by Behold_this; 30th June 2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: added warning so no one tries this and blames me for their shiny new paper weight
30th June 2012, 06:03 PM   |  #342  
invasion2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Space, the ONLY Frontier
Thanks Meter: 1,290
 
2,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behold_this

Exactly. Although i didn't mean edit their package, i meant edit your build.prop (which you should not do to run this exploit you will likely get bricked). Obviously lazypanda would need to be updated by the guys at unlimited.io for true One S support.

Oh my bad. No way I'd try it. I'm 14 and paid for this $600 phone for myself, and no way I will S-OFF until an official one comes. Sorry, I can't test anything
1st July 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #343  
Recognized Developer
Flag All over the place
Thanks Meter: 2,051
 
1,436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Donate to Me
More
Running LazyPanda on a One S will WITHOUT QUESTION brick it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to globatron For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #344  
SharkBait Ha's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 25
 
629 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by globatron

Running LazyPanda on a One S will WITHOUT QUESTION brick it.

Well at least we got to the bottom that question. now we still play the waiting game

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to SharkBait Ha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #345  
usaff22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Thanks Meter: 1,490
 
3,504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
I've noticed on Revolutionary's website they have the Incredible S, HBOOT 1.09.0000. My One S is also 1.09.0000, will it work with a bit of editing?

Edit: Will SuperOneClick work? It worked on my Wildfire, and a number of other devices like the Sensation.
Last edited by usaff22; 1st July 2012 at 06:20 PM.
1st July 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #346  
torxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21,651
 
8,033 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usaff22

I've noticed on Revolutionary's website they have the Incredible S, HBOOT 1.09.0000. My One S is also 1.09.0000, will it work with a bit of editing?

Edit: Will SuperOneClick work? It worked on my Wildfire, and a number of other devices like the Sensation.

No
The Following User Says Thank You to torxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2012, 04:27 AM   |  #347  
Senior Member
Flag Fremont, CA
Thanks Meter: 31
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
How's it going y'all

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
6th July 2012, 03:41 AM   |  #348  
Skyman1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 17
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avataranjie

How's it going y'all

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

It's not going...

Inviato dal mio HTC One S con Tapatalk 2
6th July 2012, 04:13 AM   |  #349  
mteezey's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 755
 
1,321 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman1

It's not going...

Inviato dal mio HTC One S con Tapatalk 2

It doesn't seem like it.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
6th July 2012, 08:27 AM   |  #350  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 183
 
1,265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Doubt Itll happen

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes