Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Will amazon sell this ?

Tip us?

Mark930
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Will amazon sell this ?

Do you think amazon will sell the nexus 7since there kind of going after the kindle fire.I'm thinking they probably won't sell it which is too bad since I have a $40 gift card to amazon.

speednub
Old
Thanks Meter 28
That would be really ironic, seeing how everyone is calling the Nexus a Kindle Fire killer. They ARE selling accessories, I do know that... but I am really curious as well. Anyone got an answer?

jtc276
Old
Thanks Meter 166
I know they sell the Nook devices which are currently the main competitors of the Kindle devices, so I'm guessing that they probably will.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtc276 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Outrager
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtc276 View Post
I know they sell the Nook devices which are currently the main competitors of the Kindle devices, so I'm guessing that they probably will.
3rd party sellers sell the Nook products on the Amazon site, not Amazon themselves. I assume it'll be the same with the Nexus 7 since only 3rd party sellers sell the Galaxy Nexus (GSM version anyway. Amazon Wireless will sell you the Verizon and Sprint versions).

neok44
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Considering Gamestop is selling the Nexus 7 it's possible. but i seriously doubt it.

SoonerLater
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Amazon has never sold an iPad, although it sold every iPod model imaginable. People wondered for a long time why Amazon did't sell the iPad. Then they released the Kindle Fire.

thebobp
Old
Thanks Meter 210
Amazon isn't like the Apple store. Tons of manufacturers list practically every sort of tablet and phone there.

So, I don't see why not.
My Color Control settings for the Galaxy Nexus.

Slap-Yourself :)
Old
Thanks Meter 57
I'm hoping that Amazon or a 3rd party will sell the tablet... But I'm not sure if I should pre order it or wait until it becomes available on Amazon.

I wish the tablet came in different colors :/

Mark930
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Yea amazon has never sold an iPad but they have pretty much every other tablet on there. Would be awesome if they end up selling it. I'm still debating whether or not to get one as I have a fire right now

Sent from my Kindle Fire

rmm200
Old
Thanks Meter 265
We need a poll of how many people purchase the Nexus on Amazon using the Fire...