[Q] Tango on E900

Search This thread
N

NU_User

atm seems that micro$oft don't want "update" any phone to Apollo. All 7.5 phones receive an addon (probably 7.6?) so that the most important function from Apollo are available for older phones.

minep

Mar 6, 2011
Disconnect trick it works!!!

Just click on Update windows and afters ~2 disconnected internet on pc. Result is:
tangog.png

ps: Open carrier

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Internet disconnect Trick it works! I got updates and again and again. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Etaduck

Etaduck

Sep 11, 2010
Dallas, TX
Thank you so much for posting this. I tried several times and all I got was "unable to check for updates at this time." I thought they had fixed it with the last zune update.

The update to mango was easy, got it on the first try, but this one took me a few tries. Alas, Tango is installing now.

And just in time too, for some reason, this week I lost the ability to send picture mms

Trevor456

Aug 30, 2010
Dublin
tango on OPN firmware

Anybody have any success updating to tango on OPN firmware? I tried a few times using the zune trick with no success.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Sorry to double post but I tried it on my desktop (previously tried it on my laptop) and its now updating. Thanks :D

aptcore

Nov 4, 2011
Bogota
For those who got the update, did it come with an LG driver update or something?

Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express

kermit26

Aug 25, 2010
Nope, on OPN-DE (German unbranded) it is still the same firmware. Just two MS patches. Update was done without disconnect trick using the regular update mechanism after receiving the notification.

diktuy

May 7, 2011
I have a Vodafone Germany branded LG E900
anyone successful on Tango update on such a device?

stomms

Jul 9, 2011
Tallinn
Success

I succeed to install 7.10.8112.7 update with offline trick, wasn't show any updates available before... Not really different from previous version...
Than I tryed the trick again, and now 7.10.8773.98 is coming down:)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disconnect trick it works!!!

Just click on Update windows and afters ~2 disconnected internet on pc. Result is:
    tangog.png

ps: Open carrier

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Internet disconnect Trick it works! I got updates and again and again. :D