Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Nandroid and Ubuntu 10.10 working off SD

OP imperiallight

30th June 2012, 08:46 PM   |  #71  
duhhh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 213
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWest7997

Hello Everyone!
Could someone please re-upload the files? i get a 404 error.

Thanks in advance

+1
re-upload
30th June 2012, 10:40 PM   |  #72  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,172
 
4,348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhhh

+1
re-upload

Am uploading to dev-host, may take some time
Edit; cancel that, Homero2 has kindly uploaded in the parent thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=260 please press Homero2's thanks button
Last edited by Robbie P; 30th June 2012 at 11:28 PM.
1st July 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #73  
duhhh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 213
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

Am uploading to dev-host, may take some time
Edit; cancel that, Homero2 has kindly uploaded in the parent thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=260 please press Homero2's thanks button

and how to extract this,I use CMD and this command

Quote:

copy ubuntu_01.zip + ubuntu_02.zip + ubuntu_03.zip + ubuntu_04.zip ubuntu.zip

but when try to open ubuntu.zip got error
1st July 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #74  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,172
 
4,348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Did you try the instructions at the start of that thread? I think I used bitzipper, but could have been 7zip as the OP stated.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

Edit; I tried "copy ubuntu_01.zip + ubuntu_02.zip + ubuntu_03.zip + ubuntu_04.zip ubuntu.zip" on the four files I have and I cant uncompress the resulting ubuntu.zip either. However if you use 7zip and extract the first (01) file, the rest get extracted too. This should also work with the files you have downloaded. Please report back.
Best of luck.
Last edited by Robbie P; 2nd July 2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Tested my files
2nd July 2012, 12:18 PM   |  #75  
duhhh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 213
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

Did you try the instructions at the start of that thread? I think I used bitzipper, but could have been 7zip as the OP stated.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

Edit; I tried "copy ubuntu_01.zip + ubuntu_02.zip + ubuntu_03.zip + ubuntu_04.zip ubuntu.zip" on the four files I have and I cant uncompress the resulting ubuntu.zip either. However if you use 7zip and extract the first (01) file, the rest get extracted too. This should also work with the files you have downloaded. Please report back.
Best of luck.

I redownload all zips and again got error
archive is corrupt or damaged
try with 7zip but with no luck
2nd July 2012, 12:21 PM   |  #76  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,172
 
4,348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhhh

I redownload all zips and again got error
archive is corrupt or damaged
try with 7zip but with no luck

Ok mate, will upload my ones.
Edit; here you go. I will remove if OP requests
http://d-h.st/3Uc
http://d-h.st/IXs
http://d-h.st/s82
http://d-h.st/9XJ
Don't know why my name is not on upload page, could not have signed in.
Last edited by Robbie P; 2nd July 2012 at 04:58 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #77  
duhhh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 213
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
thanks,downloading
edit:
works like a charm
Last edited by duhhh; 3rd July 2012 at 09:40 AM.
28th November 2012, 11:48 PM   |  #78  
Member
Flag Ulm
Thanks Meter: 0
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Hello
I've just run a web server on Ubuntu. http://www.ccu-historian.de/index.ph...ian.Startseite
Is it possible via an external PC access Ubuntu? (LAN, Internet)
How does it work?


greet uzzoo

has done is
VNC says it all
Last edited by uzzoo; 3rd December 2012 at 10:01 PM.
15th December 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #79  
Member
Flag Ulm
Thanks Meter: 0
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Hello

In this version, a FTP server is installed?
If not what can you recommend?

greet uzzoo
23rd December 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #80  
Senior Member
Flag Królewska Huta
Thanks Meter: 57
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
could anyone reupload the file?
thx in advance

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes