Patch Features :
-Arabic support in gmail.
-Arabic support in the browser.
-Arabic support in messaging app.
So Here's The TUTO:
1) Download the patch below and extract it to a folder on your computer.
2) Pull /system/framework/framework.jar from your phone and place it in the subfolder input that you extracted in step 1.
3) If you’re not using a CyanogenMod ROM, then you’ll also need to pull /system/lib/libandroid_runtime.so from your phone and place it in subfolder input that you extracted in step 1.
4) If you’re interested in getting arabic shaping in the Browser, pull file /system/lib/libwebcore.so from your phone and place it in subfolder input as well.
5) Double click on commands.exe. Do not close the black cmd screens that will pop up. Once the patch is done, you should get a patched framework.jar in the subfolder output.
6) Version 0.800 provides a recovery flashable file in folder output. Place that on your sdcard, reboot into recovery and flash it. If the flashing through recovery didn’t work for some reason, you’ll need to do the following manually:
-Put file output/framework.jar in your phone at /system/framework/
-Put file output/libandroid_runtime.so in your phone at /system/lib/ (if this file exists, it shouldn’t if you’re arabizing CM6).
-Put file output/libicuuc-arabic.so in your phone at /system/lib/ This is extremely important, failing to place this file will result in a boot loop of your deivce.
-If file exists: Place file output/libwebcore.so in your phone at /system/lib/
-If file exists: Place file output/lib__bcore.so in your phone at /system/lib/
7) You'll find also included the Aljazeera fonts in fonts. You can place these in /system/fonts and reboot.
8) Sometimes permissions and xml data doesn’t get updated correctly resulting in corrupted data entries. If you receive a bunch of Force Closes after a reboot, you’ll need to Factory Reset.
All credits g'too the real maker of tuto: madmack's