[Q] Does Warranty Renew with Each Replacement

OP p2kmafia

2nd July 2012, 10:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

171 posts
More
So as the title suggest, I'm on my third charge and I've begun getting pop/squeel/occasional piercing sound during calls letting no other sound come through and I was wondering, is my warranty up (it's been over a year) or does it start from each replacement.

All I really want is to get rid of this phone and pay the 2 year contract price for the s3 or the evo 4glte
3rd July 2012, 07:38 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 133

493 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2kmafia

So as the title suggest, I'm on my third charge and I've begun getting pop/squeel/occasional piercing sound during calls letting no other sound come through and I was wondering, is my warranty up (it's been over a year) or does it start from each replacement.

All I really want is to get rid of this phone and pay the 2 year contract price for the s3 or the evo 4glte

Nope... just a one year manufacturers warranty starting from the date you signed the contract... Verizon definitely made stated this to me several times when they replaced my charge with a nexus...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
3rd July 2012, 09:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

171 posts
More
damn!!! I am just now getting problems with data cycles and phone static fml.
6th July 2012, 03:07 AM   |  #4  
San Fernando Valley
Thanks Meter: 54

515 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2kmafia

damn!!! I am just now getting problems with data cycles and phone static fml.

If you pay the 6.99 or highest insurance they offer you can get unlimited device replacements even after the year manufactures warranty
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread