Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,909 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] T7377 better it is for HD video from T7373?

Tip us?

brad4edat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] T7377 better it is for HD video from T7373?

Hello

Can some one give me advice and tell me whether the HTC Touch Pro 2 T7377 with integrated video accelerator Adreno130 is faster and better than the T7373 without integrated video accelerator such??

Question whether the version with Adreno 130 video accelerator, play faster and better HD video, the version with no integrated video accelerator? I wonder which one to buy the phone because I offer them, but with these video cards will be uncomfortable with a qwerty keyboard version.

This video accelerator in the version of the Touch Pro 2 T7377, I did play a role in watching any videos, or used for games??

Thanks for your attention

All good

Hakim Rahman
Old
Thanks Meter 796

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad4edat View Post
Hello

Can some one give me advice and tell me whether the HTC Touch Pro 2 T7377 with integrated video accelerator Adreno130 is faster and better than the T7373 without integrated video accelerator such??

Question whether the version with Adreno 130 video accelerator, play faster and better HD video, the version with no integrated video accelerator? I wonder which one to buy the phone because I offer them, but with these video cards will be uncomfortable with a qwerty keyboard version.

This video accelerator in the version of the Touch Pro 2 T7377, I did play a role in watching any videos, or used for games??

Thanks for your attention

All good
yep! you're right, to find out more clearly I would suggest you visit it to https://developer.qualcomm.com/device/htc-touch-pro-2
press "thanks button" if the post is useful for you
The Following User Says Thank You to Hakim Rahman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arrrghhh
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3477

DONATE TO ME
The adreno130 helps, but you must realize it's very old. It is not capable of OpenGLES2.0. So newer/heavier games are not going to work well/at all!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brad4edat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hail

Yes, I am aware that the phone model is old and can not ask miracles from it I just offer the opportunity to purchase this new phone and was wondering which of the two options to choose.

I'll take the T7373 has a very good hardware keyboard And it will install a HD youtube ROM-s which are discussed here in the forum.

Thanks for your attention )