[Q&A/Convo] Erikmm's DarkKnight

Tip us?

chjema
Old
Thanks Meter 227

DONATE TO ME
May I ask this?

Since this is my first actual android....old one was a sidekick 4g lol

What type of features do you include? I'm just really excited, my last phone was dead and the only dev. Was pompous.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda app-developers app

Beastmode
Old
Thanks Meter 7339

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chjema View Post
May I ask this?

Since this is my first actual android....old one was a sidekick 4g lol

What type of features do you include? I'm just really excited, my last phone was dead and the only dev. Was pompous.

Well I usually add power mod, status bar toggles, bootanimation support, lockscreens(though this will take a while) and pretty much what people want. Right now I'm really close in porting a rom for u guys that will be everyone's daily driver just give it time and ill come thru...if u like look at my other projects I have 7 roms for sgs4g and they all kick ass lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
If you love it then hit thanks or donate button :P
My Work:
Love it or leave it :P
Troll me? Go ahead i don't mind
GPL Compliant right here! haha
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beastmode For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chjema
Old
Thanks Meter 227

DONATE TO ME
Nice! I really can't wait....been using your blind build every day...

Glad to see this Samsung phone get love...

Animosity
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Can you link the galaxy s2 rom here if its no trouble? I wanna see what we might soon have

Beastmode
Old
Thanks Meter 7339

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chjema View Post
Nice! I really can't wait....been using your blind build every day...

Glad to see this Samsung phone get love...

Lol cool well Friday when I get phone (if no real life **** happens) ill get to work and have a build 4 for the donators of the phone which should fix wifi calling issue then can concentrate on port then once port is set work on another project

My Work:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beastmode For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MrBlacklisted
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Awesome work erikmm, I have been using the ROM for close to a week now and like it. This is my first "smart" phone so I don't know all the ins and outs yet of all this stuff but I'm trying to learn. I do have a question about the messaging/typing. Is there no "spell checker" with this ROM or did I just not find how to activate it? Again great job on getting us this and thanks for your hard work on it.

Beastmode
Old
Thanks Meter 7339

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlacklisted View Post
Awesome work erikmm, I have been using the ROM for close to a week now and like it. This is my first "smart" phone so I don't know all the ins and outs yet of all this stuff but I'm trying to learn. I do have a question about the messaging/typing. Is there no "spell checker" with this ROM or did I just not find how to activate it? Again great job on getting us this and thanks for your hard work on it.
Spell checker is related to whatever keyboard you are using so if you switch up the keyboard to one that has spell check then you will have a spell checker.
My Work:

MrBlacklisted
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm View Post
Spell checker is related to whatever keyboard you are using so if you switch up the keyboard to one that has spell check then you will have a spell checker.
OK I went to the settings of the Samsung keyboard that I'm using and it has the settings but it's like they aren't working. I have word completion and spell correction on but it doesn't seem to work. Is anyone else having this problem, or know how to fix it? Thanks again for your time/effort/help.

Biohazard0289
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm View Post
Lol cool well Friday when I get phone (if no real life **** happens) ill get to work and have a build 4 for the donators of the phone which should fix wifi calling issue then can concentrate on port then once port is set work on another project

I was out of commission for awhile,awesome to see that you are getting a device and getting started.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
Current Devices:

HTC One S: BAKED BlackBean 6 [AOSP 4.1.2] - klin1344

Nexus 10: AOKP (Unofficial) - Task650 & Ktoonsez

Thank those who created your ROM of choice, it's the least you could do.

LiveFaster
Old
Thanks Meter 96
I'm kind of new but I have been following this new room build. Its amazing that I'm gonna have something besides this whack stock. Thanks a lot of us really appreciate it Erik. I have a question though. I see how your adding your own themes to your recent builds but I was wondering if this is something that can be removed after I flash the room? I want to keep the features you will add to it like the toggles and what not. But I sort of want to stuck to a more vanilla Android. I noticed there's a launcher on it. Is that erasable to just got back to a more standard Android but still keep your amazing ROM modifications and unbloated software?
Thanks in advance anyone willing to respond