Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 42,739 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][*NEW*] |Aug 6th| Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ ICS 4.0.3 Tweaks / Beats / Blue ¯´·.¸¸. -

Tip us?
 
chevycowboyusa
Old
#4241  
chevycowboyusa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2890
Posts: 2,248
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Victorville, Ca

 
DONATE TO ME
Talking I didn't do a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyofBladez View Post
That's pretty impressive, but the main reason it's so high is because you weren't using mobile data the whole time. What exactly did you do during those almost 9 hours? I really don't think Juice Defender helps anything other than turning off settings that the user FORGETS to turn off himself.
I played slottomania a few times!

A few tweets and I checked my mail a few times.
Viper Amaze thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2198480
Liberty thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2637730
The First Sense 5 rom for the Amaze

ViperAmaze Dev



<-- If I've helped you, Click on that little THANKS button over yonder!

 
dirtyglacier
Old
#4242  
dirtyglacier's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 60
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: bakersfield
Quote:
Originally Posted by hzm82 View Post
Improve Facial Recognition still seem to be missing. Anyone have luck getting it to work?

Love the theme. Battery life for me isn't as good as June 4th release, but will continue to see if it improves.
Isn't the facial recognition a sense 4 option? Ya battery for me isn't that great either but the tweaks and Rom itself is pure greatness
 
hzm82
Old
#4243  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 41
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyglacier View Post
Isn't the facial recognition a sense 4 option? Ya battery for me isn't that great either but the tweaks and Rom itself is pure greatness
No its an ics feature. Energy rom has it, its just missing the improve feature so it can recognize you better in different lighting.
 
JoeyofBladez
Old
(Last edited by JoeyofBladez; 2nd July 2012 at 03:59 AM.)
#4244  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2012
I definitely love this new camera, and the new tweaks. But why does the clock appear twice when I set it to "center"? It appears in the center AND the corner. Also, the "high speed mobile data icon" doesn't change no matter what I set it to. Loving the AOSP lockscreen, too. I hate the Sense lockscreen.

I have to admit, battery life is a tad bit worse though. I guess that's a hard one to optimize for the ROM. But shoot, I can deal with it for this amazing ROM. Good work on this update, NRG, it's awesome.
 
crockashat
Old
#4245  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 71
Join Date: May 2011
Default anyone else had problems with download link for the past two days

QUOTE:
********************

Downloads and Changelog




June 21st, 2012 (6.21.2012)(ICS) (MD5: 376234CE381BEAABD7D177E374250BD6)


Fixed init.d scripts processing for good
Fixed hard to read digits in "in-call" dialpad screen
*********************

Good morning NRGZ28,
first I would like to say is thanks for the ROM, from what I have seen and read it is a ROM I would be interested in trying for my HTC amaze.

I am having trouble with the download link from Dev-Host (http://d-h.st/zMg) I have been trying to download this for the past two days now and it will start, the download says it will take (switches between) 3 to 6 hours, which is slow but the big issue is it gets about an hour or two (has varied on different download attempts) into the download and quits. This has happened on both Firefox and Chrome and the computer is not allowed to sleep/hibernate (although I have not tried this from a different computer or internet connection).

Is anyone else having this issue as well?

NRGZ28 can you please look into this, and possibly post a mirror or different link that will allow a complete download without croaking in the middle.

Thanks for your time NRGZ28, and have a good day
 
mike102871
Old
(Last edited by mike102871; 4th July 2012 at 03:22 PM.)
#4246  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 896
Join Date: Feb 2011
Is there another download link for this? Ive been trying for over 7 hours and none of the NUMEROUS attempts have been complete.

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockashat View Post
QUOTE:
********************

Downloads and Changelog




June 21st, 2012 (6.21.2012)(ICS) (MD5: 376234CE381BEAABD7D177E374250BD6)


Fixed init.d scripts processing for good
Fixed hard to read digits in "in-call" dialpad screen
*********************

Good morning NRGZ28,
first I would like to say is thanks for the ROM, from what I have seen and read it is a ROM I would be interested in trying for my HTC amaze.

I am having trouble with the download link from Dev-Host (http://d-h.st/zMg) I have been trying to download this for the past two days now and it will start, the download says it will take (switches between) 3 to 6 hours, which is slow but the big issue is it gets about an hour or two (has varied on different download attempts) into the download and quits. This has happened on both Firefox and Chrome and the computer is not allowed to sleep/hibernate (although I have not tried this from a different computer or internet connection).

Is anyone else having this issue as well?

NRGZ28 can you please look into this, and possibly post a mirror or different link that will allow a complete download without croaking in the middle.

Thanks for your time NRGZ28, and have a good day
Same thing here. Ok, after hours of trying to download, I was finally Ble to download it to my phone . Never could get on on computer.
 
JoeyofBladez
Old
#4247  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2012
Thanks for all of your hard work. Best ROM out there for any phone, that I've seen. I love it.

Question, though... I've searched the thread and ICS Radio seems to be a huge battery consumer and it's also quite laggy compared to the custom radios I use on my other phones. Are there any custom radios for the Amaze that I could use with this ROM? I think that's one thing you should focus on if you have the time/capacity to manage creating one. I just suggest that because I think it would help battery life and replace the laggy ICS radio. If there's a custom radio I can flash that's safe to use with this ROM, then by all means point me to it. But I want to make sure it won't conflict with the ROM before I flash it.
 
windcan
Old
#4248  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 230
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Default email stopped auto syncing

Hi, i had this problem on an earlier release and then it got fixed in a subsequent release.
I also never had this problem at first with the June 21 release, but it started again the other day.
That is my emails no longer auto sync and I have to manually press the sync button.

Any idea of what is going on or how to fix?

Much appreciated
 
j cal
Old
#4249  
j cal's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Rulen View Post
lol ya it was definitely stolen cause it still had the t-mobile tags on it hahahaha it's brand new i'm thinking about just hooking it up then give it to my wife who's using my nexus one she's being eying my phone for a bit ..... But i WILL DEFF think about donating the phone for dev
Way to keep low lifes in business.
The Following User Says Thank You to j cal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
windcan
Old
#4250  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 230
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by windcan View Post
Hi, i had this problem on an earlier release and then it got fixed in a subsequent release.
I also never had this problem at first with the June 21 release, but it started again the other day.
That is my emails no longer auto sync and I have to manually press the sync button.

Any idea of what is going on or how to fix?

Much appreciated
If I were to re install, should I wipe or format anything else?
Currently I wipe cache, dalvik cache, format device, and also in 4ext formal device except SD card. This last step does not touch the external sd card or the internal sd card I don't believe. Could anything be the issue here?

This is so odd and I can't imagine what happened for my email to stop auto syncing and also when I delete or send an email from the phone, neither work?

Thanks for any help you can provide

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes