Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP] Call recorder (ROOT access needed) [Nov 24 update]

OP avs333

26th January 2012, 01:37 PM   |  #251  
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
my ILWT CM7 and stock CM7 have that patch (desire z)...
27th January 2012, 11:16 AM   |  #252  

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolufail

my ILWT CM7 and stock CM7 have that patch (desire z)...

yeah, I guess they added a module since CM7.2.0
but unfortunately I don't see any easy way for my phone to use CM7.2.0
16th February 2012, 09:53 AM   |  #253  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
I have an HTC Incredible 2, running CyanogenMod 7.1.0.1-Inc2

I recently started using rVoix v1.06 build 307 (the one tagged as "for snapdragons only" on app's google code page), and it records to .wav crisply and clearly as intended.

However, I quickly noticed that after making or receiving a phone call which rVoix records, the volume of music in both MusicMod and PlayerPro shows as being at 100% but sounds faint and crackly. Stopping the rVoix service from within the app and restarting it does not resolve the issue: I have to reboot the phone to get my media sound back to normal.

Based on that, I am making an uneducated guess that if I knew which service or process the recording involves I might be able to resolve the issue as a work-around by stopping and restarting that process or service rather than doing a full reboot of the phone.

Is this a known or expected issue at all?
27th March 2012, 03:45 PM   |  #254  

10 posts
Exclamation Nexus S
Friends, Can anyone confirm whether this will work with Nexus S ????
1st April 2012, 05:26 PM   |  #255  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 57

299 posts
More
problem runing call recorder.
Hi,
I have installed your app(rVoix_11_24_2010) and its not starting. Showing a root permission error message and after pressign OK button it is going to uninstall the app. Pls help me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1333293685129.png
Views:	301
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	976907  
The Following User Says Thank You to dipusen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2012, 11:30 AM   |  #256  
Flag Bangalore

3 posts
More
Not able to install this app in Samsung S-5570 Android 2.3
Hi I tried to install this app downloaded from the above link, but not able to open.

I installed this app. When I tried to open it, it says device not found and then its prompt for uninstall.

How to use it??

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

15th August 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #257  
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
Regarding file names
Hi

I've been a long time user, and I'm very happy with the application - one of my primary requirements to my new phones (I've used this on 3) is that they will support Call Recorder - so a huge thumbs up from me.

I'm exporting the recorded files to Dropbox using Dropspace, but this screws with the file creation/modified date. I'd love to be able to specify whether file names should start with the date or the name. Also (and this is a requirement if file names are to be sorted by date), all dates in filenames should be specified in YYYY-MM-DD-HH-mm-SS instead of HH-mm-SS-DD-MM-YYYY as they are now.

This feature would make it SO much easier to organize the files when accessing them through the file system.
15th August 2012, 08:04 PM   |  #258  
Thanks Meter: 70

376 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkgeyti

Hi

I've been a long time user, and I'm very happy with the application - one of my primary requirements to my new phones (I've used this on 3) is that they will support Call Recorder - so a huge thumbs up from me.

I'm exporting the recorded files to Dropbox using Dropspace, but this screws with the file creation/modified date. I'd love to be able to specify whether file names should start with the date or the name. Also (and this is a requirement if file names are to be sorted by date), all dates in filenames should be specified in YYYY-MM-DD-HH-mm-SS instead of HH-mm-SS-DD-MM-YYYY as they are now.

This feature would make it SO much easier to organize the files when accessing them through the file system.

Agreed! Sorting the files with the current naming system is difficult. Would definitely prefer YYYY-MM-DD-HH-mm-SS... Preferably followed by phone number and then caller-name (if available).

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
22nd January 2013, 10:28 AM   |  #259  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by painiac

I have an HTC Incredible 2, running CyanogenMod 7.1.0.1-Inc2

I recently started using rVoix v1.06 build 307 (the one tagged as "for snapdragons only" on app's google code page), and it records to .wav crisply and clearly as intended.

However, I quickly noticed that after making or receiving a phone call which rVoix records, the volume of music in both MusicMod and PlayerPro shows as being at 100% but sounds faint and crackly. Stopping the rVoix service from within the app and restarting it does not resolve the issue: I have to reboot the phone to get my media sound back to normal.

Based on that, I am making an uneducated guess that if I knew which service or process the recording involves I might be able to resolve the issue as a work-around by stopping and restarting that process or service rather than doing a full reboot of the phone.

Is this a known or expected issue at all?

I just remembered this thread. Figured I'd follow up on it in case anyone else has the same issue..
I did manage to fix it. The problem was persisting after deleting all user data from recovery and installing a new ROM, then restoring everything with Titanium Backup. It even persisted if I did the above but installed rVoix from its apk.

I decided to take a systematic approach. I went to recovery and wiped all user data, wiped the cache partition, and wiped the dalvik cache, then installed CM7 from scratch. I confirmed that sound would work after a phone call after individually installing and configuring every app and the problem never re-surfaced. I still don't know what caused it, but presumably something was corrupted and remained on the cache partition or in the dalvik cache somewhere which caused the problem to resurface even after ROM installs.

Hope this helps someone.
The Following User Says Thank You to painiac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2013, 09:59 AM   |  #260  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 59

434 posts
More
Hi, I was using 1.04 rvoix with GingerDX 030 and on every call after few seconds the other party can't hear my voice for 7 , 8 seconds it happens on every call ... anyone experienced the same ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread