Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

CM7 Under Development

OP BigBearEvo

3rd July 2012, 09:34 PM   |  #1  
BigBearEvo's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 693
 
1,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Yes people thats right.....ive managed to get a port of CM7 sort of running on the Salsa.
Massive issues though...
Unresponsive screen so u cannot do anything or access anything....not even power menus!
But it boots lol so it gives me something to work on!
i will keep udating as i go...but its getting closer people...

attached is a crappy screenshot....will get a better one!



http://youtu.be/VqW_jGAv_Ic Nightly version i have
Last edited by BigBearEvo; 3rd July 2012 at 10:57 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BigBearEvo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #2  
benjamingwynn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 2,387
 
2,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More


From source or cooked?

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda premium
4th July 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #3  
BigBearEvo's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 693
 
1,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamingwynn



From source or cooked?

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda premium

only one i can get to work without to many complications is wildfire s 7.1 nightly, and ive tried a few now..still don't have a responsive screen but its getting better.
4th July 2012, 09:20 AM   |  #4  
sakisuren's Avatar
Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 5
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Gr8 Big B
4th July 2012, 12:32 PM   |  #5  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 2,158
 
3,712 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
U rock BB

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
4th July 2012, 12:34 PM   |  #6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 2,158
 
3,712 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
U ported the salsa's modules...may be u can wash out few bugs...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
4th July 2012, 12:45 PM   |  #7  
BigBearEvo's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 693
 
1,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razer1224

U ported the salsa's modules...may be u can wash out few bugs...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

im in process of playing around with the modules and libs to try and make it work..
4th July 2012, 01:07 PM   |  #8  
Raneet's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 53
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearEvo

Yes people thats right.....ive managed to get a port of CM7 sort of running on the Salsa.
Massive issues though...
Unresponsive screen so u cannot do anything or access anything....not even power menus!
But it boots lol so it gives me something to work on!
i will keep udating as i go...but its getting closer people...

attached is a crappy screenshot....will get a better one!



http://youtu.be/VqW_jGAv_Ic Nightly version i have

I am super happy... Eagerly waiting... But the video not working.. Shows it's private even when I am logged into Youtube...
4th July 2012, 03:53 PM   |  #9  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 2,158
 
3,712 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Hey BB
This might make the rom more responsive
..add wifi and display modules from the salsa kernel source code..leave the rest apart they will manage to work..just try it out

Sent from my CM9 One X
Last edited by razer1224; 4th July 2012 at 03:55 PM.
4th July 2012, 04:57 PM   |  #10  
BigBearEvo's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 693
 
1,659 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razer1224

Hey BB
This might make the rom more responsive
..add wifi and display modules from the salsa kernel source code..leave the rest apart they will manage to work..just try it out

Sent from my CM9 One X

i did that, it must be a certain lid somewhere or even a set of them...ill find it lol, stopped alot of problems though, by ripping some apps out

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes