Thanks Meter 507
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pregrada | Maribor
I don't know how to connect device becuase I'll try it this week, but here are instructions:
1. Connect phone (flashmode or something, or mount system).
2. Extract x8 toolbox.zip in new folder.
3. If you have some of the modules installed go to that folder/modules/ and delete modules what you have example.ax8mt and leave modules you want to install.
4. Right click on x8toolbox.cmd and RUN as ADMINISTRATOR.
You'll see black x8toolbox menu
1.Root 2.Recovery... 99. EXIT
5. Click for example 5 and enter for modules, click for example: 2 DualTouch and Enter ,you'll see:
processing comand. . . waiting for device. . .
and try to connect on other way if doesn't go on
This is it.
Don't forget on THX BUTTON!
My Device: Sony Xperia J (ST26) Rooted Bootloader: 13W04 Unlocked Kernel:FXP 3.0.8 ROM:CM10 - FreeXperia Project - FXP (v216)
My 2 Device: X8 (E15i) Bootloader: Unlocked (11W01) Kernel: Stock ROM: Stock 1.6
Mediafire folder for X8
Mediafire folder for XJ