SG2 Canīt get into recovery mode
i have a SG2 Model: GT-i9100G with Gingerbread OS.
i tried to reach root rights by flashing it with odin i the download mode with CF-Root-kernel.
Something wrong has happend while this process.
how ever while the boot process the phone is caught in a boot loop.
unfortunately i donīt now my exact os build nr, i have forgotten to make a system notice
Ok, i thaught give google a try and find out how resolve this issue.
And these these steps are described at the begin off the boot loop thread:
1) Turn off your phone. Unplug it from your computer etc
2) Hold down home, power, and volume UP. This will enter recovery mode. If you are using CF-Root, you'll get CWM recovery. If not, you get stock recovery. It doesn't matter which appears.
3) Choose to wipe user data from the menu.
4) Turn off the phone by long-pressing the power button.
5) Prepare ODIN on your PC by using task manager to kill any KIES processes, then open ODIN.
6) Put your phone into download mode (home + power + volume down)
7) Plug your phone into the computer using the factory USB cable. The leftmost box should go yellow and an ID number will appear.
8) Flash a stock ROM from those available in ODIN format, and the phone will boot correctly.
But at step 2 is my personal problem, i canīt get into the recovery mode for a factory reset.
Itīs only possible to get into the download mode for me.
so how should i process a factory reset now?
---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------
Originally Posted by crazy_android
the only possible way is come back again to stock version.this can be done by download mode via odin. flash stock version according to your region with suitable modem,after that u can agin root ur gs2 via CF- root kernel.
iīm in a boot loop after tried to reach root rights with the CF-Root flash.
now iīm caught in a boot loop and canīt get into recovery mode.
is my understanding right that the only possible way to get a working os again is to flash via download mode a stock version according to my region. But i donīt know exactly which build version of gingerbread i have. Which stock version should i use and where can i get it.
i have the a Galaxy S2 Model: GT-I9100G and a Gingerbread 2.x in for german regiion.
Could you please give me an advice ?