Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] A500 Lag During Charging

OP kazai

4th July 2012, 05:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 10

56 posts
More
Hello all, I have 1 issue with my A500. Only during charger plug in, my tab become super lag. This problem started when I doing overclock using flexreaper extreme.

Tried to flash new kernel from eztery, upgrade bootloader to v8, and flash lightspeed ics rom. None of these works as I still have this problem. Even on recovery screen, my tab is not responsive when charger plugged in.

I don't know what caused this. Is anyone having the same problem? Please help.
4th July 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag LONDON
Thanks Meter: 153

964 posts
More
im on the same but no probs while charging, maybe titanium backup,. nandroid and wipe all and re-install flexreaper
The Following User Says Thank You to chismay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur

56 posts
More
actually i've tried that already. Real format and wipe all and flash different rom and kernel. Strangely it just heppen while charging. Do you think this is hardware problem?
5th July 2012, 04:54 PM   |  #4  
Flag LONDON

964 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazai

actually i've tried that already. Real format and wipe all and flash different rom and kernel. Strangely it just heppen while charging. Do you think this is hardware problem?

i think it must be as ive never read anything about this anywhere before did it do this when you was stock?
5th July 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur

56 posts
More
I never have this when on stock. Even after on flexreaper for few months also no problem. This only happen after upgrade to flexreaper extreme with OC. Weird.
6th July 2012, 01:36 AM   |  #6  
Flag LONDON

964 posts
More
have you clocked it back to 1ghz? might help you out? im not really sure dud srry
6th July 2012, 04:49 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Does your tablet have a loud screen whine while it charges? Mine has been doing that for sometime now...
6th July 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #8  
Flag LONDON

964 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncer665

Does your tablet have a loud screen whine while it charges? Mine has been doing that for sometime now...

def take it back and get a replacement that's a hardware flaw another member posted about that then eventually his tab died and wouldnt charge up, if i was you matey i would take it back asap to show them the whining sound so they cannot say you did something to break it, plus you'll have that noted down incase they dont do anything and it then does break.
11th July 2012, 03:14 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur

56 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncer665

Mine have no sound while charging. It charge the battery as usual. Only the tab become less responsive and typing using on-screen keyboard is a headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chismay

have you clocked it back to 1ghz? might help you out? im not really sure dud srry

Tried that already, still have problem. I can minimize the problem by increasing the minimum frequency to 600+MHz.
11th July 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #10  
Flag Queensland
Thanks Meter: 118

291 posts
Donate to Me
More
The whine could also be capacitors (if any) on the logic board that are about to burst or something. Or something is overloaded and getting stressed out.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread