Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Focus S AT&T 7720 ROM

Tip us?

zhao18971483798
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Focus S AT&T 7720 ROM

who can give me Official 7720 ROM?
my Focus s upgrade to the 8773 failure,80070057 error.
who can help me?thank you

dazza9075
Old
(Last edited by dazza9075; 5th July 2012 at 08:45 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 442

DONATE TO ME
i dont think there are any official stock ROMs for the focus S

if you updated via zune it should have made a backup, go to settings update, and click restore
If you used the cab sender then you should have made a backup first, if you didnt then your in a spot of bother

but hang on a sec, have you tried to do a hard reset, ive not seen that error mid way through an update, so perhaps its just a case of formatting it

armodons
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Could the error have occurred because all the languages were not properly installed previously during update via cabsender?

Actually, just update everything to 8773 via cabsender

zhao18971483798
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza9075 View Post
i dont think there are any official stock ROMs for the focus S

if you updated via zune it should have made a backup, go to settings update, and click restore
If you used the cab sender then you should have made a backup first, if you didnt then your in a spot of bother

but hang on a sec, have you tried to do a hard reset, ive not seen that error mid way through an update, so perhaps its just a case of formatting it
oh.thank you ,i used the cab sender but i did not make a backup. i also have not seen that error mid way through an update .

zhao18971483798
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by armodons View Post
Could the error have occurred because all the languages were not properly installed previously during update via cabsender?

Actually, just update everything to 8773 via cabsender
no no no,ive sent all lang packeges , ive not seen that error mid way through an update.

thank you

armodons
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Were you able to install any updates?

If so, then it may be that you are not updating in the proper order of 7720 -> 7740 -> 8107 -> 8112 -> 8773. For each version make sure ALL languages are being updated if they exist before moving to the next version.

If not, then it may be configuration issue with your computer. Either try a different computer or try the fixes suggested in this thread: http://www.windowsphoneboard.com/sam...r-message.html

Let us know what happens!