XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|★|b00sted's GalaxyTab Themes|☆|Updated 6.05.12|★|

Tip us?

GreenSnow7
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00sted View Post
Support for my work pretty much dried up months ago so kinda cut back and just enjoying time with my family. Is the red theme something you really want still? is there a large demand for it out there?

thanks
No problem, family first, just noticed you were more active here, didn't know how much though.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

scrosler
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 47253

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

Quote:
Support for my work pretty much dried up months ago so kinda cut back and just enjoying time with my family. Is the red theme something you really want still? is there a large demand for it out there?

thanks
I just noticed you got the site fully operational! Thats awesome. Glad I could help you man!

But honestly man, if you could do the red theme that would be cool. If not... we can live without it!

b00sted
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 871

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
I just noticed you got the site fully operational! Thats awesome. Glad I could help you man!

But honestly man, if you could do the red theme that would be cool. If not... we can live without it!
Just taking some time with my family over the holidays and needed to step back again for a bit.

I dunno how to put this in a nice manner without sounding like a dickhead but few weeks ago someone said they wanted me to make them something custom and would pay me for it so since I am still dealing with a sick dog and a borderline negative bank account I went ahead and did it for them. Now this is the second person that has had me spend hours in front of my computer and after I was done didnt even give me as much as a thank you.. and needless to say this is the second time this has happened with someone. Sooo it kinda leaves me pissed off and not wanting to do **** for nobody..

So now that I am done with my mini rant of getting it stuck in my ass for $ I will work on getting something made up for the red theme as it is pretty much already made in the Christmas one just changing out some XML and images.

to end on a bright note.. how awesome is my kid.. I love him to death!

Like my work? Consider donating.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b00sted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Peterbluez
Old
Thanks Meter 2
You're a lucky guy, that's one helluva cute kid. Also, those are some seriously badass tats you guys have. Really wish my wife and I had come up that ourselves!

To stay on topic - thanks for some great theme work. When you've got kids, time is one thing you don't have much of.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

b00sted
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 871

DONATE TO ME
Thanks ;D

My WIP leg tatt is also quite awesome IMO

The Following User Says Thank You to b00sted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sag7392
Old
Thanks Meter 208
@b00sted

Glad to have you back and thanks for making some bad ass themes! I have some ink as well and you have some bad ass work going there too. I wish I could knock that douche bag out that stiffed you...your work is totally worth it.
Current Mobile- Samsung Galaxy Note I717
Current ROM- Official AOSP CarbonRom 1.6 JB 4.2.2 - Nightlies (courtesy of JamieD81)

Current Tablet- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Current ROM- CM10.1 4.2.2...yes JellyBean! (courtesy of pershoot)

Proud veteran member of the greatest and deadliest organization to walk the earth- USMC (0331/8152)

b00sted
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 871

DONATE TO ME
I just hope karma gives both them a swift punch right in the throat. the last one was the worst as he offered to help pay for vet bills and stiffed me :/ but screw em. **** works itself out.

I will see what I can do to get u guys the red theme as it seems like official ICS is never going to happen LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to b00sted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkgodz
Old
(Last edited by darkgodz; 12th July 2012 at 02:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 200
Quote:
I just hope karma gives both them a swift punch right in the throat. the last one was the worst as he offered to help pay for vet bills and stiffed me :/ but screw em. **** works itself out.

I will see what I can do to get u guys the red theme as it seems like official ICS is never going to happen LOL

disregard, janky internets
DarkgodZ
I like big butts and I cannot lie...

Samsung Galaxy S3 : currently running M.O.A.R. v7.01(Backup)
Motorola Moto X : currently running Stock

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 : currently running CM10.1/SGT7 for P4WIFI
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 : currently running Stock
Samsung Epic 4G Touch : retired running [TeaM VeNuM] RUJELUS22 The Blu Kuban

GreenSnow7
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Hey B00sted any chance there will be further development for combatabilty with Task's new ICS ROM?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

b00sted
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 871

DONATE TO ME
I am not sure at this point..