Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,170 Members 49,225 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

original wwe rom

Tip us?

mimahitna
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default original wwe rom

i am new on artemis place.
i am need an original wm6.0 WWE HTC ROM ?
thanks in advance.
greetings.

y_bother
Old
(Last edited by y_bother; 26th October 2008 at 05:33 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
see this
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...temis_Upgrades

you can go to your mobile provider too and get it from there website

and be sure that you got the original shipped ROM for your device... like if you have an O2 don't flash it with another artemis ROM or your original devoce language.. cuz in these cases you have to CID UNLOCK first.
The Following User Says Thank You to y_bother For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arinjayw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I could not get from HTC website... I have HTC P3300 wm6. where can i get the original ROM (to avoid warranty related issues) ? i want to upgrade my mobile to customize ROMS.

Gwystyl
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Why can't you get it from the HTC page? Did you look in the right place? Did you get an error? If so what error (message)?

We can't help you if we don't know the problem.....
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S III
Current ROM: Samsung stock JB I9300XXEMD2, rooted with CF-autoroot; with JKay framework 14.95, theme AOSP-colored

Previous devices: Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy Spica, SonyEricsson Xperia X1, MDA Compact 3 (HTC P3300/Artemis), I-mate PDA-N (Q-tek G100)

arinjayw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwystyl View Post
Why can't you get it from the HTC page? Did you look in the right place? Did you get an error? If so what error (message)?

We can't help you if we don't know the problem.....
There is no problem.. i just need the original ROM file with me, so that if i upgrade my P3300 to any customize ROM and need to go for repair or something for any reason, i can just roll back to my original ROM and avoid warranty related issues. hope its clear.....

Gwystyl
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by arinjayw View Post
I could not get from HTC website... I have HTC P3300 wm6. where can i get the original ROM (to avoid warranty related issues) ? i want to upgrade my mobile to customize ROMS.
Here I see a problem: you can't get the ROM from the HTC website. Why not? Doesn't it accept your S/N or do you get another error?
In this thread you can see the file names of the original roms.
The WWE (world wide english) version has this name:
HTC_P3300_WWE_3.13.405.1_4.1.13.44_02.94.90_Ship_R .exe
If you search Google for it, you can maybe find a download link. There's even rapidshare mirrors in the thread I just mentioned.
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S III
Current ROM: Samsung stock JB I9300XXEMD2, rooted with CF-autoroot; with JKay framework 14.95, theme AOSP-colored

Previous devices: Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy Spica, SonyEricsson Xperia X1, MDA Compact 3 (HTC P3300/Artemis), I-mate PDA-N (Q-tek G100)

arinjayw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
my mobile displayes
ROM:3.7.707.1 WWE.. which is latest... this one OR 3.13 which is there on rapidshare for downloading? Will this work in india...

arinjayw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by arinjayw View Post
my mobile displayes
ROM:3.7.707.1 WWE.. which is latest... this one OR 3.13 which is there on rapidshare for downloading? Will this work in india...
Hi...... any clues.........

Arhangel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for good topic!

sheennick123456
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
HTC removed all wm6 updates for certain devices from their website after october 31 (wm6 for artemis was also removed)