APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

No Display on phone Sleep of Death

OP wafflebroski

7th July 2012, 10:56 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
The screen never turned on.. it just went into download mode and i was able to see from ODIN that it was recognized. So i ODIN'd back to stock rom, i heard the phone reboot, but still no display.

Like before the phone's screen is 100% responsive, i can unlock the phone, hear the usb plugging in noise, just no display. It just blows my mind because the screen works but its not on.. I am very confused
7th July 2012, 12:26 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011

1,238 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflebroski

The screen never turned on.. it just went into download mode and i was able to see from ODIN that it was recognized. So i ODIN'd back to stock rom, i heard the phone reboot, but still no display.

Like before the phone's screen is 100% responsive, i can unlock the phone, hear the usb plugging in noise, just no display. It just blows my mind because the screen works but its not on.. I am very confused

That's not good. Your phone might be done for then. I once repartitioned with no partition files and still download mode worked on a fresh battery pull.

Maybe try leaving the battery out for a while and see if it fixes itself, since it seems to be an electronics problem, maybe something needs time to reset or something.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
Last edited by FaultException; 7th July 2012 at 12:30 PM.
7th July 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Yea I've had the battery out for over 30 mins and nothing. I even opened up my phone last night to check all the ribbon wires and connections, everything looked fine and i removed the motherboard & replugged everything in.. still no luck

it's a good thing my contract is up I think I am going to get the samsung galaxy s 3..

RIP vibrant best phone i ever had, I'm surprised it lasted this long with all the mods I had done to it haha
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread