I tried cm-7-20120701-NIGHTLY-p970 , It was a fresh install ( no app recovery, Wiped data/factory, wiped cache + dalvik,unzipping mod+googles apps ), I just synchronized my google account and installed several app from google play.here is my feedback :
- first night : battery drained ! : phone was fully charged before going to bed, and just powered off 8H00 later.
- once, phone frozen while taking a picture. need to remove battery to restart.
- once, calling was no more available. Just getting a big silence. Ok after rebooting.
- once, no data connection : ok after rebooting.
- no wifi connection on channel 11 ! Needed to reconfigure my DSL modem on channel 4 to see my network.
- unable to record video with whatsapp. I had first to launch camera from menu to be able to access to "HD" menu and disable it. ok after that.
- once, phone just stayed off using powers buttons had no effect. I had to remove battery to be able to restart it.
- no access to SD card through USB. Maybe I missed an option, but I don't think so. SD card was available again on same PC after installing a marvel rom.
- main dock disappears. I had to go in doc preferences, choose dock with 5 icons to get doc visible again. After that, I choose back original option ( dock with 3 icons ), it remains visible.
After 3 days,this was just enough. I'm now happy with a marvel rom.